Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my sous vide ribeye steak..🥰🥰. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Sous Vide Ribeye Steak..🥰🥰 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Sous Vide Ribeye Steak..🥰🥰 is something that I have loved my entire life.
Sous vide is the ideal way to cook steak for perfectly even edge-to-edge cooking with foolproof results. Sous vide steaks can be finished in a pan or on the grill. Highly marbled cuts like a grain-finished Prime-grade ribeye and strip should be cooked a few degrees Fahrenheit higher than leaner steaks like tenderloin, since their copious intramuscular fat helps keep them moist while delivering. Perfect Rib-eye steak using a Sous Vide Machine and then Finishing it off on the BBQ.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my sous vide ribeye steak..🥰🥰 using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Sous Vide Ribeye Steak..🥰🥰:
- Prepare To Make Compound Butter………….
- Prepare 200 g Butter
- Take 4 Garlic Cloves crushed
- Get Some fresh herbs
- Take 3 Ribeye Steaks
How to Sous Vide Beef Ribeye Steak. Ribeye is my favorite steak cut! I have always been a fan of steak but, hated overcooking an expensive cut when using the grill alone. Often I just timed my cook, felt the firmness or just plain guessed.
Instructions to make My Sous Vide Ribeye Steak..🥰🥰:
- Leave Butter to soften then add crushed garlic and fresh herbs diced mix all in.
- Put on parchment paper or plastic wrap and roll it and pat the ends so they are flat.
- Add to the fridge for an hour to set it firm. Then just slice off about 1/4 inch slices as many as you need this can also go with other recipes keeps in the Fridge. Or add to the freezer for 10-20 minutes
- Add a slice to a grill pan or heavy based frying pan when melted add the steaks fry both sides on high to brown 2 minutes each side.
- Next turn the heat to just below medium heat and cook steaks both sides until you want medium rare, well done, Rare whatever you like.qq
- When done add to a serving plate on some lettuce and Spinach then add a slice of the garlic and herb butter (quantity is to your taste) let it melt on the hot sizzling steak.
- A nice accompany to go with the steak is Easy Mashed Potato with Sour cream. Glazed Carrots. Steak Cut chips. Baked jacket Potato with some of the Garlic and Herb butter melted in.
I have always been a fan of steak but, hated overcooking an expensive cut when using the grill alone. Often I just timed my cook, felt the firmness or just plain guessed. More often than not, the result was less than perfection. With the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker I never worry about overcooking an expensive cut. The meat is always juicy, tender, and perfectly cooked to the temperature I.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my sous vide ribeye steak..🥰🥰 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!