Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chili-dog pizza the ultimate!. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili-Dog Pizza the Ultimate! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chili-Dog Pizza the Ultimate! is something that I have loved my whole life.
Spread with mustard; top with chili, hot dogs and cheese. Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chili-dog pizza the ultimate!. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chili-dog pizza the ultimate! using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili-Dog Pizza the Ultimate!:
- Prepare Chili———–
- Prepare 15 ounce can of Rotella tomato green chili
- Get 7 ounces tomato sauce
- Prepare 2/3 pound ground sirloin
- Get 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Make ready 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Get 2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Prepare 1/2 small onion diced finely
- Prepare Pizza ———–
- Make ready 2 cup shredded Colby Monterey jack cheese
- Take 2 sheets puff pastry
- Make ready 1-1/2 pound hotdogs 12 of them
- Get 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 stick butter
Add chopped onions, shredded sharp cheddar or crumbled cotija cheese for an ultimate hot dog experience. Pinch the edge of the circle to form a crust. Spread the chili over crust, and then add cheese, and top with hot dog slices. Pizza dough is topped with chili, sliced hot dogs and shredded cheese for a quick and easy leftover makeover your whole family will love.
Steps to make Chili-Dog Pizza the Ultimate!:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the ground sirloin with the onions. Add the cumin, salt and garlic
- Add the sauce and tomatoes with chili's. Simmer till the liquids reduce.
- Spread one sheet of puff pastry.
- Melt the butter and add garlic mix them together.
- Spread the garlic butter over the top of sheet.
- Add cheese to top of pastry
- Add chili to the cheese
- Sprinkle cheese over the chili. Save a little bit of cheese.
- Slice the second sheet into 3/4 inch strips and weave the strips with the hotdogs. I cut 4 in half and pieced them together end to end.
- Use the rest of the garlic butter over the weaved puff pastry.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese
- Bake for 25-27 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!
Spread the chili over crust, and then add cheese, and top with hot dog slices. Pizza dough is topped with chili, sliced hot dogs and shredded cheese for a quick and easy leftover makeover your whole family will love. Then you'll love this fun recipe twist. Chili dog pizza takes classic chili dog ingredients and turns them into a whole new way to enjoy this kid friendly favorite. There on top of the pizza were perfectly blackened bits of hot dog swimming in the chili sauce and peaking around the the chopped onions.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chili-dog pizza the ultimate! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!