Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beef stroganoff topped baked potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add beef broth, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, mustard,hot sauce and salt and pepper. Split hot baked potato, fluff inside with fork. Spoon beef with sauce over potatoes, garnish with parsley and cracked black pepper To serve, lightly roll potatoes on counter to soften center. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; place on individual serving plates.
Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef stroganoff topped baked potatoes using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes:
- Make ready POTATOS
- Get 6 medium russet potatos, baked or microwaved until tender
- Take 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- Make ready 1/2 tsp granulated garlic or garlic powder
- Get 1/4 tsp pepper and salt to taste
- Make ready 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Get BEEF STROGANOFF TOPPING
- Make ready 1 lb tender beef steak cut into strips. I used rib eye
- Get 6 oz sliced button mushrooms
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Get 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 2 tbsp dry white wine
- Take 1/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- Make ready 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1/4 Dijon mustard
- Get 1 tsp hot sauce, such as Franks brand
- Make ready salt and black pepper
- Take 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Prepare olive oil for sauteing
- Get GARNISH
- Get 1 tsp copped parsley and/or chives
- Make ready cracked black pepper
Bake the potatoes about an hour before the stroganoff is ready. Pierce the potatoes with a fork and lightly rub with a bit of olive oil. It takes longer than the microwave, but trust me, it's much better. The Best Potato Stroganoff Recipes on Yummly
Instructions to make Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a baking pan big enough to hold potatoes in one layer with non stick.spray.
- Brush each potato with melted butter, sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.com
- The potatoes will take about 15 minutes, turning once until hot and skin is crispy.. Put them in the oven while you make the topping
- MAKE STROGANOFF SAUCE
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Heat a film of oil in a medium saucepan, sear beef strips just until brown, remove to a plate
- Add mushrooms, onions and garlic to skillet steak was cooked in. Cook until soft add more oil if needed. Add wine and deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone.
- Add beef broth, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, mustard,hot sauce and salt and pepper. Bring. to a simmer, cook.until slight thickened about 3 minutes,add beef strips with juices and stir in parsley., heat through.
- Split hot baked potato, fluff inside with fork.
- Spoon beef with sauce over potatoes, garnish with parsley and cracked black pepper
It takes longer than the microwave, but trust me, it's much better. The Best Potato Stroganoff Recipes on Yummly Cut the slice of bacon into small pieces and sauté in skillet until soft. Add the onions and garlic and sauté until onions are translucent. Add the hamburger and sauté all together until well-browned.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beef stroganoff topped baked potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!