Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, steak on the grill. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Looking for recipes from world-class chefs that will impress family, friends or guests? The Inspired Home is the choice for all your recipe needs. The only time you might need to move them is if/when they cause flare-ups. However, some steaks are so thick … Preheat one side of the grill to low heat and the other side to high heat.
Steak on the Grill is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Steak on the Grill is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook steak on the grill using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak on the Grill:
- Take Any thick cut piece of steak (rib-eye is the best)
- Take Adobo seasoning
- Make ready Black pepper
- Take Montreal style steak seasoning
- Make ready Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready Salted butter
- Take Garlic powder
In order to get those nice grill marks, you need to heat your grill to high heat to essentially sear the steaks. We recommend turning the steaks about once every two minutes for the juiciest result. If you are new to grilling, a meat thermometer is the best way to know. Place the steak into the skillet and cook until it's easily moved.
Steps to make Steak on the Grill:
- Take the piece of steak and cleanse with warm water.
- Pat it dry and season inside a large bowl. Using a plate allows too much to run off.
- Sprinkle several drops of Worcestershire sauce on both sides.
- Liberally season with Adobo, black pepper, garlic powder and Montreal style steak sauce.
- Next, cut half an inch portions of butter. 3 on one side and 3 on the other.
- Pour into a Ziploc bag all of the contents in a bowl. Allow to season overnight. It can be done with little time also. Just allow the butter to soften.
- Last…seek out The Grill Master and spark the grill.🍴
If you are new to grilling, a meat thermometer is the best way to know. Place the steak into the skillet and cook until it's easily moved. This takes between one and two minutes. Carefully flip the steak, placing it in a different section of the skillet. Pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food steak on the grill recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!