Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, steak frittata. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak Frittata is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Steak Frittata is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
In your pan add in the steak, peppers and onion till just heated through. If you don't use one, make sure to butter it … To make the Philly Cheesesteak Frittata, you can use any leftover steak or beef. Get your peppers and onions sauteeing in an oven safe skillet. Add the onions and heat until warm.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook steak frittata using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Frittata:
- Prepare 1 leftover steak cut into bite size pieces
- Get 1 cup slices leftover sautéed mushrooms
- Get 2 Tbsp butter
- Get 1/2 red onion, thin sliced
- Prepare 1 jalapeño, seeded, thin sliced
- Take 1 cup grated smoked gruyere cheese
- Make ready 8 eggs, slightly beaten
- Get 2-3 Tsp your favorite hot sauce
- Take to taste Salt & pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Make ready 1 large avocado, sliced
- Make ready 1 Tomato, seeded, diced
Brush each side of steak with ½ tbsp olive oil; sprinkle with ⅛ tsp each of salt and pepper. Add half the steak and half the shredded cheese. Course/Dish: Eggs Beef Meat Breakfast Steaks and Chops. Add potatoes, fry until golden brown, add steak, spinach, and caramelized … Watch the frittata as it cooks.
Steps to make Steak Frittata:
- Gather all your ingredients, prep to cook
- Heat 12" skillet on medium high heat. Add butter, onions and jalapeños. Season salt & pepper.
- After veggies are soft, add in leftover mushrooms. Stir to combine, add salt & pepper. Heat through.
- Now add diced steak.
- Cover everything with the scrambled eggs.
- Drizzle your hot sauce over the eggs. Salt & pepper.
- Last, sprinkle the grated cheese over the eggs.
- Turn heat down to medium low, cover and let cook to set for about 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooked, top with sliced avocados and diced tomatoes. Adjust salt & pepper to taste. Sprinkle dried oregano. Enjoy.
Course/Dish: Eggs Beef Meat Breakfast Steaks and Chops. Add potatoes, fry until golden brown, add steak, spinach, and caramelized … Watch the frittata as it cooks. Slide the frittata out of the skillet and onto a cutting board. With a long serrated knife, slice it into wedges and serve warm with fresh fruit. NOTE: Use any ingredients you want!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food steak frittata recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!