Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot pepper steak. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Pepper Steak is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot Pepper Steak is something which I have loved my whole life.
Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Sprinkle strips of sirloin with garlic powder to taste. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil and brown the seasoned beef strips.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot pepper steak using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Pepper Steak:
- Make ready pds Top sirloin cut in strips
- Prepare yellow onion cut in slices
- Make ready Tri color bell peppers
- Prepare mild rotel or stewed tomatoes 1/2-1 can
- Get soy sauce
- Make ready cornstarch and 3 tbsp water
- Prepare fresh grated ginger
- Make ready fresh minced garlic
- Take beef broth
- Prepare worchershire sauce
- Get marinade-see my method in directions and ingredients I use
- Prepare brown sugar
Add red pepper flakes, onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove. Add the steak to the skillet, and saute until browned on the outside. Place the bullion in the hot water and stir until dissolved.
Steps to make Crockpot Pepper Steak:
- To taste marinade-worchershire, Zesty Italian dressing, unsalted meat tenderizer, fave steak seasonings to marinate your steak strips in for a few hours
- Dice all veggies, Onion/bellpeppers, minced garlic, grated ginger and put aside, don't add to CP yet.
- Now add can of MILD rotel or stewed tomatoes or half a can of each to crockpot. Or 1 can and half the the other can. Use juices too. And tsp of brown sugar.
- In a large bowl, add soy sauce, worchershire sauce, beef broth, onion/bpeppers, garlic, ginger, pepper (black or cayenne) and whisk or stir all together. Add to CRockpot.
- Now in a smaller bowl, whisk the cornstarch and water together. Stir constantly while adding to crockpot.
- Now add the marinade meat strips. Add just the meat, not the marinade.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-8 hours. Really just depends on your pot and how fast it cooks. Meat will be really tender on low instead of high. But whatever time allows you. Your preference.
- Also, if you like your peppers and onion semi crunchy add them later on about 2 hours or so before done
- Serve over rice. I like it with steamed rice.
- My pic was from when it was just a little over half way done. But once it was, everything had cooked down and was tender so good!
- Also, you can add more sauces,seasonings,broth, Cornstarch, or whatever if you want it thinner or thicker just depending on your taste.
Add the steak to the skillet, and saute until browned on the outside. Place the bullion in the hot water and stir until dissolved. Whisk the cornstarch into the water and bouillon mixture, and pour it into the crockpot. In a large skillet, brown beef in oil. Combine the onion, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, salt, ginger and pepper; pour over beef.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot pepper steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!