Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, steak w/ roasted garlic butter and lemon. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Steak w/ Roasted Garlic Butter and Lemon. Whole Organic Chicken lathered in a lemon Lime Vinaigrette with freshly shredded Garlic cloves and stuffed with sweet Vidalia Onions and locally grown yellow and orange peppers, slow roasted over the smoldering coals of a Pit Barrel Frog Legs in Garlic Lemon Butter with Shallots!
Steak w/ Roasted Garlic Butter and Lemon is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Steak w/ Roasted Garlic Butter and Lemon is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak w/ roasted garlic butter and lemon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak w/ Roasted Garlic Butter and Lemon:
- Make ready Steaks (beef, pork, or fish)
- Make ready Bulb Garlic
- Make ready lemon
- Get Butter or Spread
- Prepare Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Take Drizzle Oil
- Get Salt (to taste)
Squeeze more lemon juice on the steak right before removing from heat. Add minced garlic, then stir the flank steak for another minute or two to cook the other side. In the same skillet, add butter, lemon juice and zest, red pepper flakes, chicken broth, and remaining marinade juices. Place butter mixture in plastic wrap and roll into a log shape.
Instructions to make Steak w/ Roasted Garlic Butter and Lemon:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Carefully cut the top off of the blub of garlic. Drizzle with oil. Salt. Wrap in foil. Bake for 20 min remove, place in fridge to cool. Leave oven on to finish steaks in. *If you are cooking steaks later, remember to preheat oven before you start.
- While the garlic is roasting, squeeze juice from lemon over your steaks. Salt and pepper. Allow to sit at room temperature until the next step is complete.
- Once garlic is cooled enough to safely handle, squeeze garlic from blub. Make sure to keep papery skin separate. Add softened butter to your roasted garlic. Stir until mixed. Chill through next step.
- Heat skillet to med high. Pat your steaks dry. Wet steaks do not sear well. Remove hot skillet from heat long enough to drizzle with oil. Place steaks in hot skillet. Sear on each side. Place skillet in oven until meat thermometer indicates done.
- Put half of roasted garlic butter on each. Enjoy!
In the same skillet, add butter, lemon juice and zest, red pepper flakes, chicken broth, and remaining marinade juices. Place butter mixture in plastic wrap and roll into a log shape. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat. Combine softened butter, roasted garlic, and a pinch of pepper in a mixing bowl.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steak w/ roasted garlic butter and lemon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!