Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, steak with tarragon mushroom sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Add the onion and garlic and fry until soft. Add the wine and reduce by half.
Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook steak with tarragon mushroom sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce:
- Take Steak of your choice (I used flank, but rib or sirloin work too)
- Take white or brown mushrooms
- Prepare shallot, finely chopped
- Get garlic, finely chopped
- Get brandy
- Get beef stock
- Get fresh tarragon, chopped
- Make ready heavy cream
The quick mushroom sauce is rich and indulgent; it also works well tossed through cooked pasta or pearled spelt. Drizzle the sauce over the steak, scatter over the tarragon leaves, and serve with the chips and watercress on the side. One Pan Steak and Mushroom Sauce Masala Herb. Spoon mushrooms sauce over the top.
Steps to make Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce:
- The night before, season the steak with salt and place it uncovered in the fridge. This allows the salt time to penetrate the meat, and the cool air dries out the surface of the steak, allowing for a better crust. Take the steak out of the fridge about 20 minutes before cooking.
- Add a knob of butter and a splash of olive oil to a large pan on high heat. Sear the steak to your liking (I go about 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness). Remove the steak to a plate and tent it loosely with foil to rest.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry until they release water, about 2 minutes. Let the liquid cook off, then add the shallot and garlic. Fry about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the brandy to the pan. Let the alcohol boil off, then add the beef stock. Simmer until the liquid reduces by about half, about 2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the tarragon and cream. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve the mushrooms and sauce on the side, or spoon it onto the steak.
One Pan Steak and Mushroom Sauce Masala Herb. Spoon mushrooms sauce over the top. The beef is cooked simply but served with a sophisticated mushroom, garlic and tarragon white wine sauce. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the tarragon and cream. Drizzle the sauce over the steak, scatter over the tarragon leaves, and serve with the chips and watercress on the side.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food steak with tarragon mushroom sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!