Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, blue marlin steak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blue Marlin Steak is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Blue Marlin Steak is something which I have loved my entire life.
Blue Marlin Steak SpottedByD NCR, PH. Season both fillets with Cajun seasoning. Heat oil to hot in medium skillet (just starting to smoke). Blue Marlin Steak Delicious and buttery!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blue marlin steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blue Marlin Steak:
- Prepare 1 k blue marlin (or 3 whole pieces)
- Take 1 lemon
- Prepare 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- Get Dash Knorr seasoning
- Get 1/4 bar butter
- Prepare 1/2 head garlic, minced
- Take 1 stalk green onions
- Prepare Cooking oil
- Take to taste S&P
Firm texture with mild flavor, blue marlin can be prepared many ways and it is also magnificent for sashimi. For some of you who don't like the "fishy" taste of this protein group, blue marlin is your answer. Rub a bit of olive oil on both sides of the blue marlin and season both sides liberally with salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Tip: Don't move the steak or try to flip it too early.
Steps to make Blue Marlin Steak:
- Clean the fish and salt (& pepper to taste) it. Squeeze a good amount of lemon on each side, no need to finish the whole lemon- unless you want the taste lemony.
- Lightly massage 1Tbsp soy sauce on each marlin piece, both sides. Few drops of Knorr seasoning on each side. Slice in half like in the picture. Gently remove any bones if there are any. Then let it rest in the marinade.
- Heat 2Tbsp oil, add a slice of butter. Add the fish, few at a time. Ensure the oil is not too much, fish should not be submerged in oil.
- Add a slice of butter on top while cooking the fish. When it melts, flip immediately on the other side. Do not over cook, as it will dry out the fish. Try lightly poking with a pointed end of a knife or a fork- no resistance means it's cooked. Or remove from oil after a few minutes. It will continue cooking on the plate anyway. Cook the rest of the pieces in the same way.
- Prepare the garnish- Brown the mince garlic in oil. Chop the green onions. Sprinkle on top of the fish and serve. Enjoy!
Rub a bit of olive oil on both sides of the blue marlin and season both sides liberally with salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Tip: Don't move the steak or try to flip it too early. Heat the hot plate until it start to smoke. Sprinkle/dash with Knorr liquid seasoning in between. Squeeze a good amount of lemon on each side, no need to finish the whole lemon- unless you want the taste lemony.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food blue marlin steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!