Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, perfect beef, rice, & mushroom. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add rice and onion; cook and stir until rice begins to brown. Stir in broth and Italian seasoning; bring to boil. So, that your rice will cook perfectly and that is the secret to cooking perfect jollof rice, stirring it in the beginning in the middle and in the end, because that is what will ensure that steam is going through to cook it to perfection just like so. Instructions to make Perfect Beef, Rice, & Mushroom: Spray the slow cooker with spray and wipe.
Perfect Beef, Rice, & Mushroom is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Perfect Beef, Rice, & Mushroom is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have perfect beef, rice, & mushroom using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Beef, Rice, & Mushroom:
- Prepare 1 can cream of mushroom
- Prepare 2 cans beef broth(or 1 32oz carton)
- Take 2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp dehydrated onion(or as much diced onion as you prefer)
- Get 1 cup water (added later)
- Get 1-2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms(or canned and drained)
- Make ready 2 x 6oz. boxes Uncle Ben’s long grain wild rice
- Take 1 beef bottom round steak(these are cheap and I got one for $2 at local market) any cheap steak will work as it gets chopped and will be tender
- Take 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
Place it on the stove, over medium heat and, add some cooking oil. Rice is too awesome not to know how to make easily. It's the most perfect side dish for so many different meals, and soaks up sauces like a dream. Pair a scoop of fluffy rice with anything from Asian dishes like Chicken, Broccoli and Sugar Snap Pea Stir Fry, Spicy Stir Fried Beef and Vegetables or Lemon and Scallion Chicken Stir Fry.
Instructions to make Perfect Beef, Rice, & Mushroom:
- Spray the slow cooker with spray and wipe. Add broth, cream of mushroom, onion, butter & garlic powder. Mix well with a wisp. after mixed, add both boxes of rice and 1 of the seasoning packets from the rice and mix more.
- Add mushroom(I chopped the fresh slices in thirds).
- Chop the beef before the first step and put in a freezer bag(1/4-1/2” pieces), add the 2nd pack of seasoning from the rice to the bag, seal, and shake and rub the seasoning in good.
- Dump the beef from the bag to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Slow cook on high and set timer for 4 hours.
- At 2.75-3 hours, add 1 cup of water and mix again, replace slow cooker lid.
- At 3 1/2 hours, check rice for tenderness and go up to 4 hours if needed(3 hr 35min worked for me) On 2nd attempt, I added water and stirred at 2.75 hours, it was ready at 3 hours and 5 minutes.
It's the most perfect side dish for so many different meals, and soaks up sauces like a dream. Pair a scoop of fluffy rice with anything from Asian dishes like Chicken, Broccoli and Sugar Snap Pea Stir Fry, Spicy Stir Fried Beef and Vegetables or Lemon and Scallion Chicken Stir Fry. Perfect fluffy medium grain white rice. I will say I enjoy the salt, especially since we don't use rice with especially salty dishes. To make ordinary rice amazing, add a bay leaf or two during cooking (discard before eating!), or try using chicken, beef or vegetable broth instead of water.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food perfect beef, rice, & mushroom recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!