Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, perfect steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Perfect Steak is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Perfect Steak is something that I have loved my whole life.
A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. All you need is a good steak, a cast iron skillet, a gas grill with side burner (or stovetop and oven), butter and a high-smoke-point oil (like avocado oil), salt and pepper, and a pair of long-handled tongs. Brush the steaks on both sides with oil and season. Ribeye is a beef steak that is cut from the rib area, between ribs six through twelve.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have perfect steak using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Steak:
- Take steak
- Make ready sweet potato
- Make ready onion
- Get butter
- Make ready brown sugar
- Make ready lemon juice
- Prepare tobasco sauce
- Take salt
But leaner cuts generally yield drier, blander steaks. If breaking the bank isn't part of your barbeque plan, consider less spendy sirloin, hanger, flank steak, and skirt steaks. For thinner steaks, like flank and skirt, you're better off just using the broiler. The most important tip I have learned over the years is that using dry heat is the best way to cook perfect steaks and other tender cuts of meat.
Instructions to make Perfect Steak:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Heat pan to medium heat.
- Wash and peel sweet potato. Cut in half, and set one aside. Using other half, cut into strips 1/2"x1/2".
- In mixing bowl, microwave butter for 30 seconds to melt. Set 1 tbsp buttee aside. Add lemon juice, tobasco sauce, and brown sugar to remaining butter. Stir together.
- Shake fries in butter, and place on foil-lined baking pan. Season with salt to taste, and place in oven. Cook for 10 minutes, then flip, and cook for another 5-7.
- Pour butter mix in pan, and add steak. Wash onion, cut slice, remove core and quarter the rest. Add to pan.
- Cover and cook steak for 15 minutes on medium heat. Flip every 2-3 minutes, while spooning sauce over top.
- Remove steak from heat, let drain for 15-20 seconds, and plate. Garnish with onions. Remove fries from oven and plate.
For thinner steaks, like flank and skirt, you're better off just using the broiler. The most important tip I have learned over the years is that using dry heat is the best way to cook perfect steaks and other tender cuts of meat. Dry heat cooking causes the exterior of the meat to brown and caramelize which gives the steaks a richly browned complex flavor. Keep in mind this is how to make the Perfect Steak, not a healthy steak. Again, I have to be clear that variables in steak size and stove heat means that this may not give you the same result.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food perfect steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!