Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beef stroganoff. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Stroganoff is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Beef Stroganoff is something that I have loved my entire life.
Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Easy Beef Stroganoff Make any weeknight feel like a special occasion with this ground beef stroganoff: the luscious sauce of sauteed mushrooms and sour cream is ready in half an hour. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Beef stroganoff is the ultimate comfort food. With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these popular variations elevate the classic dish from familiar to fabulous.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Make ready 1/2-3/4 lb sirloin steak (cut into bite size cubes)
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons flour
- Get 3 Tablespoons ghee (clarified butter)
- Make ready 1 medium onion, chopped
- Take 1 clove garlic, chopped (or 4)
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Take 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Make ready 5 dried mushrooms, sliced/ripped into bite size pieces
- Take 1/3 cup dry red "grape juice"
- Prepare 1 packet Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix
- Take 4 oz cream cheese (or neufchatel)
- Prepare 2 servings rotini pasta - (salt for water)
Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and pepper, as needed. Stir in the sour cream the last few minutes, right before you serve. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
Instructions to make Beef Stroganoff:
- At home: Prep and gather all ingredients into separate baggies, combining onion/garlic, spices, etc.
- At camp: Boil water in JetBoil (or other camp-stove pot) - add salt and pasta - boil till done (a little al dente is preferred)
- Cut beef into bite-sized cubes and add to baggie with flour, shake to coat
- Strain water into cup/lid and add dried mushrooms and vegetable mix to reconstitute - put pasta aside to keep warm
- In JetBoil frying pan (or other campstove pan) Sauté onions/garlic/beef in ghee till uniformly brown
- Stir in pepper/paprika/"grape juice" and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add vegetable/mushrooms and simmer for 10 more minutes
- Pull from heat and slice in cream cheese and stir to mix well
- Serve over pasta - makes two generous servings
Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and brown the beef strips quickly, then push the beef strips off to one side. Beef stroganoff is the ultimate cold weather dinner. Usually, dishes this hearty take hours of simmering or braising, but not ours.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food beef stroganoff recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!