Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy mash and steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Before you jump to Creamy mash and steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better. Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Creamy mash and steak. #potato #steak #mash #simplemeal Todays's recipe is all about how to make super smooth and creamy mashed potatoes (without a potato masher) paired with.
Creamy mash and steak is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Creamy mash and steak is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy mash and steak using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy mash and steak:
- Prepare for the marinade
- Prepare Steak cut of your choice
- Make ready Garlic paste
- Get Ginger paste
- Get Bay
- Take Thyme
- Get Light superior soy sauce
- Make ready Worcestershire sauce
- Take Mustard
- Take mashed potatoes
- Prepare Potatoes peeled
- Make ready Butter
- Take Black pepper
- Take Milk
- Take Garlic salt
- Make ready Broccoli
- Get Cornstarch
Allergens: Tree Nuts • Milk Always refer to the product label for the most accurate ingredient and allergen information. Few more days to go and it's Christmas! Here's another Noche Buena idea that I want to share with you - Fried Chicken Steak with Creamy Mashed Potatoes and Buttered Veggies! Talagang Christmas Sumasarap ang simple recipes when we use premium and top quality ingredients!
Steps to make Creamy mash and steak:
- Mix garlic ginger paste,thyme,soy,mustard,Worcestershire sauce pour over steak and marinate minimum 2hrs or overnight
- As the steak is marinating boil the potatoes with a bit of salt and oil till you can poke a fork through. Preheat oven 280°
- Line a baking sheet with foil line the steak. Pour over marinade and cover with foil and pop in the oven for 30min or until tender
- In a separate pot melt butter and milk together till boiling point. Over low heat mash potatoes then pour in the milk butter mixture, a pinch of black pepper and garlic salt to taste and mix well.
- For the broccoli. Soak in boiling water for 5min then run cold water over to stop the cooking process. Fry white onions in butter add garlic salt and black pepper to taste and toss the broccoli in it. Simmer for 3min. Set aside.
- Take the meat of the foil and put on the grilling rack in the oven to have a grill marks and a bit of caramelization. As this is going in transfer drippings to a pan add a teaspoon of cornstarch and stir continuously for 50th to make the gravy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Here's another Noche Buena idea that I want to share with you - Fried Chicken Steak with Creamy Mashed Potatoes and Buttered Veggies! Talagang Christmas Sumasarap ang simple recipes when we use premium and top quality ingredients! Hope you try this recipe and let us know how This is an ultra creamy mashed potato as served at top tier restaurants and good steakhouses. It's called Paris Mash, and it's got a soft, almost pourable texture, it's creamy yet fluffy, and it's unapologetically rich. It's certainly not an everyday mash, so save it for special occasions to serve alongside grand centrepieces!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food creamy mash and steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!