Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, how to grill a steak. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Open the lid and place the steaks on the hot side of the grill. Leave the lid open while grilling steaks. When a hard sear forms in about three minutes, rotate the steaks a quarter turn to create. Brush the steaks on both sides with oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
How to Grill a Steak is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. How to Grill a Steak is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook how to grill a steak using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make How to Grill a Steak:
- Prepare sirloin steak
- Make ready ghee
- Prepare Salt
- Take Pepper
Searing the steak gives it a crisp, caramelized surface and lots of flavor. Get your grill as hot as it will go. If you are using charcoal, you need a heavy layer of burning, white-hot charcoal. The best thing to do to a steak on the grill is to leave it alone.
Instructions to make How to Grill a Steak:
- Keep the steak at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- Heat the ghee in a skillet until very hot.
- Grill the steak, turning exactly once. Sprinkle with salt, pepper. Serve.
- Success factor: meat quality is crucial. You can't fix anything if the meat is stringy. Buy well matured beef that had plenty of space to run: Uruguay, Brazil, South Africa, Australia…
- Success factor: grilling time per side depends on the thickness of the steak, desired doneness, how fatty the steak is, the age of the cook, how fat his nose is… don't get me started on this. OK: it's 3 minutes per side for a small steak (4 cm thickness) if your heat is quite high.
- Success factor: If you turn more than once, you're doing it wrong. Once you're doing this right, you won't have to serve side dishes.
If you are using charcoal, you need a heavy layer of burning, white-hot charcoal. The best thing to do to a steak on the grill is to leave it alone. Flip it once, and don't poke, prod, or press it… let the heat do all the work. Preheat one side of the grill to low heat and the other side to high heat. Set up your grill for indirect heat and cook the steak on the cooler side.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food how to grill a steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!