Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crockpot beef round steak. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Prices on Crock Pot Digital. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Round Crock Pot? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Cut the steak and place in your crock pot, plop everything on top and let the crock pot do the work!
Crockpot Beef Round Steak is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Crockpot Beef Round Steak is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot beef round steak using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Round Steak:
- Take beef round steaks
- Prepare Marinade
- Make ready salt
- Make ready pepper
- Take garlic powder
- Prepare soy or worchester sauce
- Prepare teriyaki sauce
- Prepare crockpot
- Take olive oil
- Make ready mushrooms
- Get onion
- Take beef broth or stock
Cut steak into six pieces, then place the meat on top of vegetables. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, soup, and water; pour over beef. Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? Carol's Slow Cooker BBQ Beef (crockpot.
Steps to make Crockpot Beef Round Steak:
- Combine salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl and mix.
- Rub a pinch of the dry seasoning mix on both sides of each steak.
- Place the steaks in a flat dish.
- Pour a thin layer of teriyaki sauce on the surface of each steak.
- Turn the steaks over and coat the other side with soy or worchester sauce.
- Pour any remaining sauce over steaks.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Next day: Remove steaks from marinade and set aside.
- Coat bottom of fry pan with olive oil, add marinade from steak pan and heat to boiling.
- Pan sear both sides of each steak to lock in juices (~2 minutes per side).
- Chop mushrooms and onion and brown in fry pan.
- Place mushrooms, onion, and steaks in crockpot. Cover with beef broth.
- Cook on high for 3 hours. Remove steaks and serve topped with the onion and mushrooms.
Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? Carol's Slow Cooker BBQ Beef (crockpot. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. Round steak is a budget-friendly piece of beef, but it's not cut out for grilling or other traditional steak-style cooking methods.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot beef round steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!