Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Kansas City Steaks Has The Juiciest Award-Winning Steaks You Need To Taste To Believe. Have Delicious And Juicy Steaks Delivered Right To Your Door From Kansas City Steaks. Even quicker than a McDonald's drive thru! Anyway, on a depressing note, my neighbors wife recently left him.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Prepare ● For The T-Bone Steaks
- Make ready Beef Lion T-Bone Steaks [well marbled - preferably room temp]
- Prepare Garlic Olive Oil [to lightly coat steaks + reserves for potatoes]
- Prepare Fresh Cracked Sea Salt & Black Pepper [+ reserves for potatoes]
- Make ready Garlic Butter [steak topping]
- Make ready ● For The Microwaved Potatoes
- Take EX LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [scrubbed, dried and peirced several times with a knife]
- Prepare a Cling Wrap [to seal potatoes]
- Take Garlic Olive Oil [to coat potatoes]
- Prepare Sea Salt And Black Pepper [to sprinkle on oiled spuds]
- Make ready Salted Butter [room temperature]
- Take Chilled Fresh Sour Cream
- Prepare Fresh Garden Chives
- Prepare ● For The Garnishments
- Take Chilled Garden Tomatoes [bloomed]
- Get Chilled Fresh Strawberries
- Get Fresh Garden Parsley
They are fine and they look fantastic. Fry your thin T-Bones on high [and I mean smokin' hot] in that same cast iron skillet and seasoned oil with a lid. Remember, these are thin steaks on a high heat. A T-bone steak is a prime cut of beef that gets its name from the T-shaped bone that divides it.
Instructions to make Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Clean and heat your grill to high temperature and flame.
- Lightly rub your steaks with garlic olive oil and dash with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- In the meantime, quickly coat your spuds with olive oil, [or bacon grease] peirce with a knife several times, sprinkle spuds with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and wrap both tightly with cling wrap. Microwave for 7 to 10 minutes. Check spuds for doneness at 5 minutes tho. A sharp knife should easily peirce your potato when she's fully cooked.
- Sear steaks on high over direct flames for 2 to 3 minutes each side. Depending upon the rareness you desire. But, you will want some serious char on your steaks so keep those flames high! ;0)
- Garnish steaks with garlic butter and fresh parsley. Top your potatoes with butter, black pepper, sour cream and fresh chives. That's it folks! Easy peasy! Enjoy!
Remember, these are thin steaks on a high heat. A T-bone steak is a prime cut of beef that gets its name from the T-shaped bone that divides it. It is cut from a vertebral cross-section of the strip loin and the tenderloin, two of the most succulent sections of meat on a cow. We are going to share with you the recipes that you are looking for. I've made it many times and it is so scrumptious that you simply guys will love it.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!