Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, thai coconut curry beef soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Use a slotted spoon to transfer the browned steak to a bowl; cook the remaining steak the same way and transfer it to the bowl. Brighten up your weeknights with this Thai Coconut Curry Beef Noodle Soup! Made with Thai red curry paste, coconut milk and a few vegetables and herbs. How To Make Thai Coconut Curry Soup In a large Dutch oven or saucepan cook the beef over medium heat.
Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have thai coconut curry beef soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Take 1.5-2 lbs thin sliced steak meat
- Get 2 red bell peppers diced
- Make ready 1/2 small white onion
- Take 2-3 cups Shredded carrots
- Prepare 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Prepare I clove garlic chopped
- Make ready 2 TBS soy sauce
- Get 1 TBS Cayenne Pepper
- Take 2 TSP Curry
- Make ready 2 TSP Ginger
- Get Black Pepper
- Make ready 1 can Coconut Milk
- Make ready 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- Get 2 TBS Butter
- Prepare 2 TBS Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce
- Take 1 Lime
- Get 1 Jalapeño diced
- Make ready 1 cup cilantro
Slice up rainbow chard, kale or cabbage to add a bit more roughage. Throw in sliced carrots, celery, fresh or frozen peas, tomatoes and/or baby corn if you have it. Substitute winter squash for sweet potato. Scoop the thick coconut cream from the top of just one of the cans into a large stockpot set over a medium-high heat.
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often.
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together.
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this - see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min.
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!
Substitute winter squash for sweet potato. Scoop the thick coconut cream from the top of just one of the cans into a large stockpot set over a medium-high heat. Melt the cream, add the curry paste and stir for a few minutes until they begin to sizzle. Gradually whisk in chicken stock, tomato sauce, fish sauce and brown sugar. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!