Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, filet mignon w/ bacon-wrapped shrimp over spiced bok choy. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Place Spiced Bok Choy on bottom. Cut filet in half or in slices. Remove toothpicks and too with bacon wrapped shrimp. Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have filet mignon w/ bacon-wrapped shrimp over spiced bok choy using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy:
- Make ready Steak
- Get 4 (14 oz) Filet Mignon
- Get 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Make ready 2 Cloves Garlic
- Make ready 4 Thyme
- Make ready 4 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- Make ready Salt and Pepper
- Prepare Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Prepare 14 Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Make ready 14 Slices Bacon
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Prepare Salt and Pepper
- Make ready Spiced Bok Choy
- Prepare 1 lb baby bok choy
- Prepare 1 tbsp canola oil
- Take 1 tbsp minced ginger
- Get 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp Beef Broth
- Prepare 6 sweet pepper, sliced
- Prepare 2 jalapeños, sliced
- Get 1 poblano pepper, sliced
- Take 1/8 cp green onion
- Prepare 1/2 red onion, diced
- Get 1/8 cp cilantro, chopped
Though this has been quite an eventful summer, this is what I've been mostly expecting: cooking a steak like this! Today I'll show you How to Make Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon on a good-old Weber charcoal grill! In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Place an oven-safe skillet on the stove over medium-high heat.
Instructions to make Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy:
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides. When oil is just about to smoke, add steak. Cook until very seared, about 5 minutes, then flip and add butter and thyme. Baste with butter and cook another 5 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook until cooked to your liking, about 5 minutes for medium rare. Remove from pan and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Pat shrimp dry with a paper towel. Mix paprika, salt, and pepper together and season both sides of shrimp. Wrap half cooked bacon around shrimp and hold it with half toothpicks. In a skillet with medium heat. Add oil. Sauté until nice golden brown (about 3min) and flip over. Continue to sauté. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Trim the ends of the bok choy. Wash, pat dry with paper towels, and then set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the oil, and then add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until soft, and then add the bok choy. Cook for 1 minute, or until the bok choy just starts to wilt.
- Stir in the oyster sauce, beef broth, and peppers, onions, cilantro, and green onion (reserve 1/4 green onion for garnish) and cook for about 1 minute or until heated through.
- Place Spiced Bok Choy on bottom. Cut filet in half or in slices. Remove toothpicks and too with bacon wrapped shrimp. Garnish with remaining green onion.
- (Half cut is shown at Medium Rare; Slices shown are Rare)
- Serve and Enjoy!
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Place an oven-safe skillet on the stove over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add some butter, melt it and swirl it around the pan. Flip the filets to sear them well on both sides. Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Filet Mignon W/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp Over Spiced Bok Choy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food filet mignon w/ bacon-wrapped shrimp over spiced bok choy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!