Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, watercress steak salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add steak to bowl and turn. In a large bowl, toss the shallots, watercress, and Stilton with a generous pinch of salt and just enough of the dressing to coat. Season with more salt and pepper and arrange the salad over the beef slices. This gorgeous Steak, Pear, and Watercress Salad makes for a fresh, light spring dinner; serve with crusty bread.
Watercress Steak Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Watercress Steak Salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have watercress steak salad using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Watercress Steak Salad:
- Take Salad Dressing
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Get 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Take 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- Prepare 1 kosher salt to taste
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup shallots large
- Make ready 6 cup watercress
- Make ready 2 oz crumbled Stilton or Bleu cheese
- Get Steak
- Prepare 14 oz NY strip steak
- Prepare 2 stick fresh thyme
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
Add the dressing and toss to combine. Just before serving, put the watercress on a platter, lightly salt, and toss. Keto recipes enclosed in the video. Thinly slice the steak against the grain.
Instructions to make Watercress Steak Salad:
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- In a small bowl, whisk 2 TBSP of the olive oil, the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and a generous pinch of salt.
- FOR THE STEAK:
- In a 10 inch straight-sided pan, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Cook the steak, without disturbing, swirling the oil in the pan occasionally, until the bottom of the steak is browned, about 4 minutes.
- Flip the steak, cook for 3-4 minutes more, and place thyme sprigs on the steaks.
- Add butter the the pan and baste using a spoon, allowing the butter to drip over the thyme to help incorporate flavors with the steak.
- Transfer the steaks to a cutting board to rest; discard the thyme sprigs.
- FOR THE REST:
- Turn the heat to low and cook the shallots, stirring frequently, until softened and lightly browned (5-8 minutes).
- Use a spatula or spoon to break apart the shallot slices and to incorporate some of the brown bits from the pan.
- Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
- Slice the beef thinly.
- Rewhisk the dressing until incorporated.
- In a large bowl, add the watercress, shallots, dressing, and cheese with a pinch of salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Plate the salad and tip with an equal amount of steak fanned on top.
Keto recipes enclosed in the video. Thinly slice the steak against the grain. In a large bowl, combine the steak, tomatoes, pineapple, and onion. Arrange the watercress on serving plates, top with onion and pear. Divide the steak among the plates, top with.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food watercress steak salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!