Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cajun shrimp sauce (over steak). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak) is something that I have loved my whole life.
Before you jump to Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars. It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. The shrimp sauce is a simple butter, garlic and cream based sauce along with the shrimp and more cajun seasoning that is finished off with parmesan cheese; basically a cajun take on an alfredo sauce! Once everything is done you serve the steaks smothered in the creamy cajun shrimp sauce and enjoy!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun shrimp sauce (over steak) using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak):
- Take 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- Get 2 steaks (strip, ribeye, etc.)
- Take Dash steak seasonings
- Get 2 Tbs. butter
- Take 1/4 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- Prepare 8 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Prepare Dash shrimp seasoning (Old Bay or Cajun)
- Take 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- Take Dash pepper flakes
- Make ready 1/4 cup vegetable broth (or dry white wine)
- Take 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Get 1 Tbs. whole-grain or Dijon mustard
- Prepare Dash Cajun or Creole seasonings
- Take 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- Make ready 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
Add the cream, mix in the dijon mustard and cajun seasoning, bring to a boil and let simmer for a minute. Mix in the cheese and let it melt into the sauce. Mix in the lemon juice, parsley, and shrimp and serve over the steaks! While the steak is resting, heat a large skillet over medium heat.
Steps to make Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak):
- Prepare the steaks (seasonings) and the shrimp (seasonings) ahead of time and place in the refrigerator while preparing the side dishes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steaks and sear for 3-4 minutes (depending on thickness and desired level of doneness). Sear the other side of the steak, one minute less.
- Remove the steak from the pan and set aside on a warm plate. Reduce the heat to medium, add the butter to the same pan and melt.
- Add the bell pepper and shrimp to the pan and sauté on both sides until slightly pink. Remove from the pan and set aside. Increase the heat to medium-high again.
- Add the garlic and the pepper flakes to the pan and heat this for less than a minute. Add the broth (or wine) and deglaze the pan. While heating, scrape the pan bottom (brown bits) with a spoon.
- Add the cream and mix lightly. Add the mustard and seasonings and bring to a slight boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for one minute.
- While simmering, add back in the shrimp along with the lemon juice and parsley. Heat the sauce for another minute. Mix lightly.
- Serve the sauce over the plated steaks and enjoy.
- Also, served over a tilapia fish filet on a bed of couscous.
Mix in the lemon juice, parsley, and shrimp and serve over the steaks! While the steak is resting, heat a large skillet over medium heat. When butter has melted, add in shrimp and season liberally with cajun seasoning. CAJUN SHRIMP AND STEAK ALFREDO PASTA This Cajun Shrimp and Steak Alfredo Pasta are made with penne pasta, cajun flavored shrimp, and steak all coated in a creamy Alfredo sauce. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the steaks and sear until lightly browned on both sides and cooked to the desired level of doneness, before setting aside.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cajun shrimp sauce (over steak) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!