Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, open faced philly cheese steak sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Steps to make Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich: Heat oil in skillet. Add onion and cook till translucent then add garlic. Add in steak add will cook fast usually a couple of minutes.
Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook open faced philly cheese steak sandwich using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- Get chipped steak or shaved steak
- Get olive oil
- Take Montreal steak season
- Get minced garlic clove
- Get chopped onion
- Get black pepper
- Make ready woreshire sauce
- Prepare Cheese sauce
- Get butter
- Get flour
- Prepare cream
- Take paprika
- Make ready Mixture of shredded cheese that you want
Thinly sliced steak sitting on a bed of sautéed onions (and peppers, if you're into them - I'm not) topped with a melty, velvety cheese sauce. Season both sides of flank steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Perfect Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich So Easy! Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich for Mom.
Instructions to make Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- Heat oil in skillet
- Add onion and cook till translucent then add garlic
- Add in steak add will cook fast usually a couple of minutes. As the meat cooks add the woreshire sauce, Black pepper, and seasoning
- In sauce pan melt butter, then add flour tilled combined
- Add cream in and then paprika and stir till starts to thicken
- Add in your cheese blend. Depending on how much cheese will determine how thick your sauce is.
- Now to build. Use whatever bread you want on the bottom. Some ketchup. Meat on top of that, then pour the cheese sauce on top of it all
- Enjoy and let me know if whatever you like or wanted to tweak it around. The thing about a Philly cheese steak is to make it your own cause none ever taste the same.
Perfect Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich So Easy! Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich for Mom. Here is how you cook it. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Open face philly cheese steak sandwiches recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Open face philly cheese steak sandwiches recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food open faced philly cheese steak sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!