Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's complete surf & turf dinner. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner MMOBRIEN ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO Lobster, king crab claws, shrimp and thick juicy Porterhouse Steaks. Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner. Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, mike's complete surf & turf dinner.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's complete surf & turf dinner using 37 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner:
- Make ready ● For The Steaks & Marinade
- Get 4 (1.5 Pound) Porterhouse Steaks [1.5" thick - room temp]
- Take as needed Worshestershire Sauce
- Make ready to taste Garlic Powder
- Prepare to taste Fresh Ground Sea Salt
- Prepare as needed Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get as needed Firm Garlic Herb Butter [place on steaks upon serving]
- Take ● For The Steak Toppings
- Make ready 2 EX LG White Onions [thick sliced]
- Take 2 Boxes Whole White Or Brown Mushrooms [stems removed]
- Make ready as needed Butter
- Take as needed Olive Oil
- Get ● For The Seafood
- Get 4-1 Pound Alaskan Lobster Tails
- Make ready 2 Pounds King Crab Legs & Claws
- Prepare 2 Pounds Jumbo Shrimp
- Get 2 LG Lemons [reserve one]
- Get 2 Cubes Butter [reserve one for serving]
- Make ready to taste Tony Satcheres
- Take 1/2 Cup White Wine
- Prepare 1 Slightly Lifted Rack
- Get as needed Tin Foil
- Prepare ● For The Baked Potatoes
- Make ready 4 LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [1+ pounders]
- Take 1 Pound Thick Cut Bacon
- Get as needed Cooled Bacon Grease
- Take as needed Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get as needed Cracked Sea Salt
- Take as needed Granulated Garlic Powder
- Take ● For The Potato Topping Options
- Prepare 1 Bucket Chilled Sour Cream
- Make ready 2 Cubes Butter [room temp]
- Take 1 Bundle Chives [fine chopped]
- Make ready 2 Cups Fresh Chopped Fried Bacon
- Make ready as needed Shreadded Cheddar Cheese
- Take ● For The Sides
- Prepare Fresh Garden Salad
Is a great metaphor for life. If you can survive the tough. Choose the correct word(s) to complete the sentences. Посмотреть все изображения. Under the expert instruction of Mike's team of locals, you'll experience fun and safe surf lessons for beginners on the north shore of Oahu, with a specialty in private and semi-private instruction.
Instructions to make Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner:
- Here's most what you'll need in steps 1 thru 3. Condiments and additions not pictured.
- Onions & mushrooms pictured. Thick slice both. Gently wipe mushroom with a clean damp cloth before chopping. Do not rinse them under water.
- Marinate your steaks at room temperature with everything in the Steak section for at least 30 minutes, if not longer.
- #1 Idaho Potatoes pictured. 1+ pound a piece.
- Fry your bacon for your potato topping.
- Drain your bacon then, fine chop.
- Always reserve your unburnt, filtered bacon grease. It lasts forever and goes great in most any dish.
- Poke several holes in your potatoes with a knife.
- Slightly pre-crack claws with mallet and slit lobster tails just enough to allow butter and seasonings inside. Also, ease for your guests. Save all juices for service.
- Smear your potatoes generously with your bacon [firm/cooled] grease with salt and pepper and double wrap tightly in tin foil. Seam side up as so bacon grease can't escape.
- Bake potatoes for 1.5 hour at 425°. Check for doneness by sticking a knife thru the middle. Bake longer if knife doesn't stick thru with ease.
- Bust her open and kick up the inside. Especially from the shell sides.
- Leave out all potato toppings and allow your guests to choose from them.
- Add everything in your seafood section and tightly wrap with tin foil. Cook/steam at 375° for 15 minutes. Ladle juices over seafood. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Thick slicer your onions and mushrooms and fry in oil and butter.
- Grill your steaks for 3 minutes on high heat on each side for rare to medium rare. Be sure to score and char your steaks.
- Serve with a fresh chilly side garden salad if desired. Enjoy!
Choose the correct word(s) to complete the sentences. Посмотреть все изображения. Under the expert instruction of Mike's team of locals, you'll experience fun and safe surf lessons for beginners on the north shore of Oahu, with a specialty in private and semi-private instruction. Vehicle : Mike's Kowabunga Surf Buggy. UP For Auction is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vehicle Vehicle: Mike's Kowabunga Surf Buggy Condition: very minor wear, as pictured Accessories: complete Great for kids or collectors We are a licensed, insured and permitted surf school on the north shore of Oahu. We provide each participant with the surf/sup board a leash and a rash guard.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mike's complete surf & turf dinner recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!