Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, how to cook medium rare steak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
How to Cook Medium Rare Steak is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. How to Cook Medium Rare Steak is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
How to Cook Medium-Rare Steak My favorite way to cook a medium-rare steak is in a smoking-hot, cast-iron skillet. If you prefer char-grilled flavor or you're cooking a bone-in steak, take the steak outside and cook it on a preheated gas or charcoal grill. When testing doneness, insert the thermometer on the side, not the top. It will be warm through the middle with a hint of red, and the majority of the centre pink.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have how to cook medium rare steak using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make How to Cook Medium Rare Steak:
- Take 2 Beef steak meat
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt (or Krazy Salt)
- Get 1 dash Black pepper
- Take 50 ml Red wine (or sake)
- Take 1 Beef tallow
- Get Red Wine Sauce
- Prepare 1 Red wine left in the frying pan
- Take 2 tbsp Water
- Take 1 tsp Soy sauce, mirin
- Take 1/2 tsp Butter
The sides should be well browned, the top and bottom caramelized to a dark brown color with good grill marks. This steak's firm surface should give a bit toward the middle (it will spring back quickly). Flip, rotate, and move to another spot on the grill. When cooking the steak, first grill it for three minutes on one side and then, after lowering the temperature to medium, three to four on the other.
Steps to make How to Cook Medium Rare Steak:
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator and let sit 20 minutes to bring it to room temperature.
- Cut off the fat from both sides of the meat. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Put the beef tallow into the frying pan, turn the heat to high to melt it and cook it until it smokes.
- Put in the meat and pan-fry for 1.5 - 2 minutes. When the juices begin to seep out around the edges, flip it over.
- Pour in the red wine (or sake) right away to flambé. Once the flames from the frying pan have died off, quickly place the meat on a cutting board.
- After leaving it alone for 3 minutes, cut it into bite-sized pieces. Arrange it on a plate and it's done.
- Make the red wine sauce. Add water and mirin to the red wine remaining in the frying pan. Let it boil for about 30 seconds.
- Turn off the heat and add soy sauce and butter. Stir until the butter melts. Pour it over the steak and enjoy.
Flip, rotate, and move to another spot on the grill. When cooking the steak, first grill it for three minutes on one side and then, after lowering the temperature to medium, three to four on the other. After that, cook each side from three to four minutes. The steak should be medium rare. Test for doneness using a digital thermometer.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food how to cook medium rare steak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!