Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Top-rated appliances from the best brands. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Discover Our Wide Range Of Cooking, Dining & Barware Online On OnBuy.com. Our Fabulous Collection Of Kitchen Equipment Has All The Essentials Covered.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger:
- Get ground round ( can use ground chuck or beef )
- Make ready salt
- Prepare ground black pepper
- Get sliced mushrooms
- Take onion , sliced
- Make ready Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready swiss and mozzarella cheese
Add mushroom and heat until warm. Cook sliced onions until translucent over low heat to caramelized. Add mushroom and heat until warm. Mix beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce well.
Steps to make Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger:
- Cook sliced onions until translucent over low heat to caramelized. Add mushroom and heat until warm. Cool onions and mushrooms.
- Mix beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce well. Make out beef patties to form 4- 6 equal sizes patties.
- Make a indention in one patty but don't go all the through. Just a well to hold filling.
- Add enough of the onion and mushroom mixture to fill indention in patty. Top the mixture with swiss cheese.
- Place another patty to cover bottom patty and press to seal edges of the two patties together. Make sure it is well sealed and not to thin on top or bottom so the goodies inside don't ooze out.
- Fry in a medium high heated skillet until it is seared and browned. Flip and cook other side until juices run clear.
- Top patties with mozzarella and cover pan to melt the cheese.
- Drain on paper towels and toast your favorite bread, bun or roll if desired.
- Serve hot but be careful of inside stuffing, it will be hot.
- May use your favorite condiments if you like, but I like mine as is. :)
Add mushroom and heat until warm. Mix beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce well. Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger. Hi there everybody, this time we will provide you with swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger recipes of dishes which are easy to grasp. We will share with you the recipes that you are in search of.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!