Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mini beef & mushroom sandwiches. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mini Beef Tourtieres Here's a twist on the traditional tourtiere recipe. Ground beef replaces pork, and cream cheese pastry takes the place of pie pastry. The filled mini cups make a melt-in-your-mouth addition to a holiday buffet. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Mini beef & mushroom sandwiches is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mini beef & mushroom sandwiches is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mini beef & mushroom sandwiches using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini beef & mushroom sandwiches:
- Prepare 2 tsp crushed peppercorn and garlic rub
- Prepare 1 beef strip steak, cut 1 inch thick
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Make ready 3 cup mushrooms
- Take 2 clove garlic
- Take 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Make ready 3 tbsp sour cream
- Get 1 tsp horseradish
- Make ready 1 refrigerated French bread
- Get 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 2 tbsp chives
It creates four individual beef Wellingtons using filet mignon rather than the single beef tenderloin that's traditionally sliced for serving. This version was adapted from Emeril Lagasse's recipe for mini beef Wellingtons. Necessary adjustments were made to the cooking time in order to avoid undercooked beef and soggy puff pastry. Brush edges of pastry squares with egg mixture.
Steps to make Mini beef & mushroom sandwiches:
- Rolls: preheat oven to 350°F. Do not unroll French bread. Slice in to 16 equal pieces. Arrange cut side down on bar pan. Finely grate Parmesan cheese over tops of dough. Bake 25 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely. Slice in half
- Prep: slice mushrooms, press garlic, finely chop chives
- Heat 10 inch skillet over medium heat until hot. Sprinkle rub evenly over both sides of steak. Place steaks in skillet and cook 12-15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Remove steak to cutting board, let stand 15 minutes. Thinly slice on bias. Set aside
- In same skillet, heat to medium high until hot. Add butter, swirl to cost bottom. Add mushrooms and saute 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Add garlic, saute additional 4-5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and all liquid absorbed. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool.
- Combine sour cream and horseradish, set aside
- Divide steak and mushrooms onto bottoms of rolls. Top with sour cream mix and chives. Top with other half of roll
Necessary adjustments were made to the cooking time in order to avoid undercooked beef and soggy puff pastry. Brush edges of pastry squares with egg mixture. Fold dough corners over filling in the center to make a packet, pinching to seal. These mini baked roast beef sandwiches are ridiculously delicious! These are great for entertaining or just chilling at home.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mini beef & mushroom sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!