Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker salisbury steak meatballs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
With help from the slow cooker, we transformed this comfort food with scratch-made meatballs and a savory onion gravy that perfectly pairs with mashed potatoes. Updated. put it all together: Put the mushrooms, onion and garlic in the bottom of your slow cooker, then arrange the meatballs on top. Transfer the meatballs to the slow cooker. Transfer them to the slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker salisbury steak meatballs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs:
- Make ready 1 bag frozen meatballs
- Make ready 1 can cream of mushroom soup 10.75 oz
- Take 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- Take 1/4 cup a1 steak sauce
- Take 2 cups beef broth
- Take 16 oz package of egg noodles
Serve over mashed potatoes or straight from the slow cooker as an appetizer. These Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs are super easy to prep, and super delicious to eat when you get home from work! Place the meatballs into the pot. Add the beef broth to the pot.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs:
- Place the meatballs, mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and steak sauce in a 6 quart crock pot. - Pour the beef broth over the top. - Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3-5 hours. - 30 minutes prior to serving, boil your egg noodles according to the directions in another pot.
- Serve the meatballs over the egg noodles.
- Notes- Kids love this with peas or green beans. They love the sauce over the green veggies. (I added in a can of mushrooms and the green beans) (i have a picky eater so I made spaghetti noodles instead of the egg noodles because I don’t like egg noodles)
Place the meatballs into the pot. Add the beef broth to the pot. Place the lid onto the Instant Pot and close to seal. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker salisbury steak meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!