Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chopped steak with gravy. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! These mouthwatering chopped steaks are coated in a delicious, savory, mushroom brown gravy! You guys, chopped steaks are easily my favorite ever comfort food on the entire planet.
Chopped Steak with gravy is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chopped Steak with gravy is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chopped steak with gravy using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chopped Steak with gravy:
- Take cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready chicken broth
- Prepare onion soup mix
- Get chopped steak
- Prepare whole or chopped fresh mushrooms
- Prepare chopped green onion
- Prepare white rice
Add the amount of water called for on the envelopes and whisk until well blended. Pour over the chopped steak patties. Smothered steak is a deeply traditional southern favorite. Basically, it's any cut of steak served in a gravy or served with gravy poured over it.
Steps to make Chopped Steak with gravy:
- In your crock pot add mushroom soup, & broth, I mix them together
- rub some of the onion soup mix on steak
- put in crock pot add rest of soup mix
- cook on low about 3 hours or so until meat is almost tender, add mushroom and green onions for last hour meat should be tender and mushrooms & green onions not too soft (unless you like them that way)
- serve over rice the mushroom soup should be Like a thin gravy to moist rice
- rice cook as directed, I made just enough for each serving
Smothered steak is a deeply traditional southern favorite. Basically, it's any cut of steak served in a gravy or served with gravy poured over it. The gravy is usually a mushroom or onion gravy and the steak cut is usually a top round or bottom round. A smothered steak can also be breaded and "chicken fried" before being smothered. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chopped steak with gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!