Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, italian cheese steak sandwiches. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, mushrooms, green peppers, and pinch of salt. Stir in garlic powder and Italian seasoning until dissolved into butter. Steak sandwiches go great with classic sandwich sides like crisp oven fries, onion rings, or even creamy, zippy coleslaw.
Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have italian cheese steak sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches:
- Prepare 4 boneless sirloin steaks, (6 oz. ea.)
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- Take 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.)
Place two meat portions in hot skillet and brown. Flip over and immediately place cheese on each meat portion. Method: Heat a griddle or a large, heavy frying pan (ideally cast-iron) over medium heat. Generously spread the prepared garlic-Parmesan mayonnaise on both halves of the toasted rolls.
Instructions to make Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches:
- Season steaks, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown steaks, turning occasionally, 4 minutes or until steaks are almost done. Remove steaks and set aside.
- In same skillet, stir in Pasta Sauce and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Return steaks to skillet; top steaks with cheese. Cook covered over medium heat 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. To serve, arrange steaks on platter. Pour sauce around steaks and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
- Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 10 min
Method: Heat a griddle or a large, heavy frying pan (ideally cast-iron) over medium heat. Generously spread the prepared garlic-Parmesan mayonnaise on both halves of the toasted rolls. Divide the steak and onion mixture evenly among the bottom halves of the rolls, piling them high. Place the tops on the sandwiches. Mix the meat and the carmelized onions and bell pepper together.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food italian cheese steak sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!