Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, steak salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steak salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Steak salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
From Fine-Dining to Fast Food, Doordash® Delivers Your Favorite Restaurants. No Delivery Fees on Your First Order, Order from Your Favorite Restaurants Today! Find Cold Salad Recipes To Add to Your Meal. Get More Info At My Food and Family!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak salad:
- Get 1 large sirloin steak
- Take 1 little gem
- Prepare Handful cherry toms
- Take 1/2 a ripe mango
- Get 2 red 🌶 finely chopped
- Make ready 1/2 red onion
- Make ready Lrg handful of toasted peanuts
- Prepare 1/2 (1 bunch) spring onions
- Make ready 1/2 a cucumber
- Take Mint and coriander
- Make ready For dressing
- Make ready 1 tbdp fish sauce
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves
- Take Juice of 1 lime
- Make ready 3 tbsp soy
Remove from heat and let sit until cool enough to handle. Slice steak into bite size pieces. Season the salad with salt and pepper, to taste. Arrange the salad on a platter.
Steps to make Steak salad:
- Mix the dressing ingredients and refrigerate.
- Slice the salads ingredients to your liking and toss in a large bowl.add the mango last.
- Griddle pan fry the steak to rare, leave to stand for 5 mind then slice and add to the dressing.
- Mix the steak and dressing with the salad and serve.
- I used naan bread croutons for this salad. X
Season the salad with salt and pepper, to taste. Arrange the salad on a platter. Cut the steaks crosswise into thin slices. Arrange the steak slices atop the salad and sprinkle with the remaining. Steak Salad with Butternut Squash and Cranberries Recipe A summer classic leans into fall with roasted butternut squash, tart-sweet dried cranberries, and fresh rosemary.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food steak salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!