Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pepper steak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yes, you can freeze pepper steak! Cool and freeze the cooked beef mixture in air-tight freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Reheat the mixture in a large skillet, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
Pepper Steak is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pepper Steak is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pepper steak using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pepper Steak:
- Get 1.5 lbs Sirloin or bottom round steak (I use half of stir fry steak)
- Get 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Take 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Take Vegetable Oil
- Make ready 1 Red Pepper
- Make ready 1 Green Pepper
- Take 1 Large Onion
- Prepare 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- Get Sauce-
- Get 1 Packet Brown Gravy Mix
- Make ready 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Get 1 Cup Cold Water
- Take 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
Make sure to dish it out hot off the stove and onto a warm bed of rice. The rice will soak up the mouth-watering marinade. Add the broth, soy sauce, sugar and ground pepper to the skillet, stir well. Add celery, bell pepper and tomatoes.
Steps to make Pepper Steak:
- Toss steak strips with soy sauce and black pepper. You can cook right away or marinate up to 8 hours.
- Chop peppers and onions into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
- Add enough vegetable oil to a large skillet to coat the bottom. Heat over high heat until very hot. Add one layer of beef strips to skillet then saute until nicely browned. Remove from skillet then repeat this process until all the beef is cooked and set aside.
- Coat the bottom of the pan with a little more vegetable oil, reduce heat to medium- high then add chopped peppers and onions then saute for 3-4 minutes. Add minced garlic and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Combine sauce ingredients and mix well. Add sauce and browned beef to skillet. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened and peppers are tender.
- I like to serve with Smashed Garlic Potatoes.
Add the broth, soy sauce, sugar and ground pepper to the skillet, stir well. Add celery, bell pepper and tomatoes. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook onion, bell peppers, and garlic in oil until tender-crisp, stirring frequently. Pepper Steak Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pepper steak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!