Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, maple dijon glazed ham steaks. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Find Deals on Honey Roasted Ham in Snack Food on Amazon. Whisk Dijon mustard, maple syrup, chicken broth, and rice vinegar together in a medium bowl. Brush some of the mustard glaze onto one side of the ham steaks. Place the ham cut side down in a shallow roasting pan and for a spiral ham as shown and cook uncovered.
Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have maple dijon glazed ham steaks using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks:
- Make ready 4 lb of boneless smoked ham cut into 1" thick slices
- Take 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- Prepare 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Take 2 tbsp dijon mustard
Arrange ham steaks in a baking dish. Mix together maple syrup, vinegar and mustard in small bowl. Brush one side of ham steak with mixture and place glazed side down in skillet over medium heat. Cook over medium heat, turning frequently, until cooked through and glaze has thickened.
Instructions to make Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks:
- Place ham steaks in a large nonstick pan.(Do this in batches if your pan can't accommodate all of them) Mix remaining ingredients well.
- Pour maple Dijon mixture over ham steaks and cook 5-7 minutes on each side until all ham steaks are cooked through.Remove all ham steaks to a serving dish.
- Higher heat and cook maple Dijon liquid until it thickens and can coat a spoon. Pour all over ham and serve.
Brush one side of ham steak with mixture and place glazed side down in skillet over medium heat. Cook over medium heat, turning frequently, until cooked through and glaze has thickened. A glaze is essential with a ham steak. However you normally like to flavor a whole baked ham (aka your favorite ham glaze) will also work with a ham steak. Our favorite glaze is a mix of maple.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food maple dijon glazed ham steaks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!