Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, strawberry steak salad w/ roasted peach vinaigrette. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a food processor, combine peaches, balsamic, and basil. Add a pinch of salt, black pepper, and sugar. Drizzle in oil slowly while processor running. Season steak with salt and pepper.
Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry steak salad w/ roasted peach vinaigrette using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette:
- Take 1 lb skirt steak
- Prepare 10 strawberries
- Make ready 1/2 C port wine
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic; minced
- Get 1 large red onion; minced
- Prepare 1 kiwi
- Get 2 roasted peaches
- Get 5 basil leaves
- Make ready 1/3 C balsamic vinegar
- Take 1 C extra virgin olive oil
- Get 1/2 t fresh thyme
- Get 2 handfuls mixed greens
- Prepare 1 avocado; diced
- Make ready 2 oz goat cheese
- Prepare 1 pinch salt and black pepper
- Make ready croutons; as needed
Arrange the greens in a bowl. Arrange the steak on top of the salad. Top with strawberries, walnuts, and blue cheese. Home » Good Food » Strawberry Peach Spinach Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Steps to make Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette:
- Puree half of the strawberries, 1 clove garlic, half the onion, port, and the kiwi until smooth. Submerge steak in puree to marinate for 2 days. Wash off marinade and pat dry.
- In a food processor, combine peaches, balsamic, and basil. Add a pinch of salt, black pepper, and sugar. Puree until smooth. Drizzle in oil slowly while processor running.
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan. Add steak. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme. Sear each side until desired doneness. Remove steak from pan. Let sit on cutting board to rest.
- Add onions to pan. Cook 1 minute or until translucent. Add garlic. Cook 30 seconds or until garlic is fragrant. Remove from pan and add to a mixing bowl with salad greens.
- Slice skirt steak thinly against the grain. Toss avocado, greens, garlic, onions with enough vinaigrette to coat, but not overdress. Keep extra dressing in fridge.
- Lay greens on a plate or in a bowl. Dice remaining strawberries and lay atop. Lay steak atop, and sprinkle croutons, goat cheese, and cracked black pepper.
- Variations; Jicama, honey, agave, oregano, pineapple, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, chives, scallions, apricot, apple, banana, ginger, mint, sherry, arugula, blackberries, raspberries, bell pepper, ricotta, blueberries, mozzarella, sheeps milk cheese, figs, pecans, spinach, mascarpone, coconut, creme fraiche, grapefruit, lemon, lime, almonds, pine nuts, pistachios, red wine vinegar, rose, champagne vinegar, yogurt, radicchio, rosemary, radish, shallots, tomatoes, marsala, walnut, roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, habanero, celery, carrots,
Top with strawberries, walnuts, and blue cheese. Home » Good Food » Strawberry Peach Spinach Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette. Strawberry Peach Spinach Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette Looking for strawberry salad recipes? This refreshing orange and Strawberry Salad is packed with good-for-you ingredients and dressed in a flavor-packed citrus vinaigrette. This is one of my go-to salads to serve as a quick dinner side dish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food strawberry steak salad w/ roasted peach vinaigrette recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!