Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bj's steak and shrimp kabobs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs is something that I have loved my whole life.
For picnics, I assemble the kabobs at home and carry them in a large container. Add your meat together with olive oil and seasoning and start adding them onto the wooden skewers. Steak and Shrimp Kabobs Kabobs are perfect for a delicious, customizable meal that you can cook on the grill. Ideal for those summer nights spent outside together.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bj's steak and shrimp kabobs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs:
- Get 25 large Shrimp
- Prepare 3 medium beef steaks
- Make ready 1 packages bamboo scewers
- Prepare 3 clove garlic
- Prepare 1/4 cup Worchestershire sauce
- Get 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1 dash lemon juice
- Prepare 5 tsp parsley
- Make ready 3 tbsp garlic salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp grated ginger
- Make ready 2 tsp tyme
- Take 3 tbsp montreal steak seasoning
- Make ready 1/4 cup honey
- Take 2 tsp paprika
Then add beef and shrimp into one bag, and add vegetables into the other. Seal bag and turn to coat. Today I am teaching you how to properly prepare & make Skirt Steak & Cajun Shrimp Skewers. It's a simple & fast moving recipe but definitely is a cloud pleas.
Steps to make BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs:
- Cut steak into 1" cubes then put in large bowl add shrimp
- Mix all ingredients together pour over steak and shrimp and toss to coat. Use tall bowl to cover most of the meat in the marinade let sit for at least 2 hours preferably overnight
- Skewer the meat alternating the steak and shrimp grill for 5-8 minutes each side depending on how hot your grill is and serve with your favorite veggies mashed potatoes and fried okra for me, enjoy.
Today I am teaching you how to properly prepare & make Skirt Steak & Cajun Shrimp Skewers. It's a simple & fast moving recipe but definitely is a cloud pleas. Turn kabobs often, brushing with sauce. Garnish end of each skewer with a cherry tomato. Shrimp kabobs with the most flavor packed marinade.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bj's steak and shrimp kabobs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!