Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled steak. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Flank, skirt and hanger steaks are also great on the grill. To barbecue a good steak, you need to grill it hot and fast. Searing the steak gives it a crisp, caramelized surface and lots of flavor. Get your grill as hot as it will go.
Grilled Steak is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Grilled Steak is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Steak:
- Take 7 Bone Chuck Steak
- Prepare Kosher Salt
- Make ready Black Pepper
- Get Cajun Seasoning
- Take Creole Seasoning
- Make ready pk. Sazon
- Get Garlic Powder
- Get Onion Salt
- Take Hoisin Sauce
The only time you might need to move them is if/when they cause flare-ups. However, some steaks are so thick that if you left them over direct heat alone, they would burn on the outside before they reached the internal doneness you like. To begin, pat the steak dry with paper towels. (Any moisture on the exterior of the steak must first evaporate before the meat begins to brown.) Season the steaks generously on both sides with salt and pepper; the seasoning will stick to the surface and help create a delicious crust. Start Grilling - Grill Times for Steak Be sure to use tongs to handle steaks, and turn steaks only once halfway through grilling.
Instructions to make Grilled Steak:
- Salt your steak with a few pinches of kosher salt on both sides. Don’t be shy, about three healthy pinches. Put steak into the fridge for about 15 minutes. This will draw out some moisture and tenderize the meat.
- Remove steak from fridge and pat dry with paper towels. Combine all dry seasonings and whisk together. Rub steak on both sides with spices. Lastly, squirt Hoisin sauce like you would dress a hot dog and rub it in. Don’t overdo it. It’s a little sweet and could burn.
- Place steak directly on grill. I had some mesquite wood chips that I soaked in water and added to the coals. Try not to play with the steak. I left it alone for about 10-12 minutes before flipping. You don’t want the steak over flames or super hot heat. You want it hot, but not flaming. Flip steak, cook it for a little more than half the time on the other side. You’re shooting for about 145F (internal temperature). Shoot for a higher temp if depending on how you like your steak.
- After resting, cut up and serve with whatever you like.
- Excuse my foot in the photo lol. I had mine like this.
To begin, pat the steak dry with paper towels. (Any moisture on the exterior of the steak must first evaporate before the meat begins to brown.) Season the steaks generously on both sides with salt and pepper; the seasoning will stick to the surface and help create a delicious crust. Start Grilling - Grill Times for Steak Be sure to use tongs to handle steaks, and turn steaks only once halfway through grilling. He recommends a skirt steak for a hot grill, whereas a NY strip steak or. DIRECTIONS Blend all ingredients, pour over steaks. If you are nervous that your steak won't be cooked enough, insert a meat thermometer sideways into the center of the steak.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!