Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, steak breakfast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add some butter and let it sizzle and start to brown. Heat a medium cast iron skillet over … Most breakfasts are centered around pork in one way or another, with ham, bacon and sausage all having their adherents as the preferred breakfast meat.
Steak breakfast is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Steak breakfast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak breakfast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak breakfast:
- Get eggs
- Take Butter
- Prepare steaks
- Get bag of tater tot rounds
- Make ready A1 sauce
- Get Steak seasoning
- Prepare Coffee and chocolate caramel creamer
While steaks are … You'll usually find Ham Steaks sold near the other pork products in the meat aisle of your grocery store, but they might also be located near the breakfast meats, such as bacon or sausages. Steak 'n Shake has an expansive breakfast menu that includes everything you need to start your day off right. From eggs to pancakes to sandwiches to sausages and hash browns, it's all there. If they don't have it, then it probably doesn't even exist.
Steps to make Steak breakfast:
- Air fry the tater tots.
- Make coffee. Pour in coffee mug and pour in creamer. I love hersey milk chocolate and caramel coffee creamer.
- Make toast. I like jelly on my toast.
- Pan fry the steaks on medium heat with butter and season it with steak seasoning. I love my steak to be medium rare. I dip my steak in A1 sauce.
- Pan fry the eggs cooked over medium. Sunny side up: The egg is fried with the yolk up and is not flipped. Over easy: the egg is flipped the whites are cooked. The yolk is very runny. Over medium: The eggs flipped and the yolk is only slightly runny. Over well: The eggs flipped and the yolk is cooked hard.
- Put all on a plate and enjoy.
From eggs to pancakes to sandwiches to sausages and hash browns, it's all there. If they don't have it, then it probably doesn't even exist. Well, I may be exaggerating a bit, but you get the point. In a day of fast food, sugary cereals and toaster pastries, steak may seem like an odd choice for breakfast. Slice up leftover steak and add it to sauteeing onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food steak breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!