Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, malasugue fish steak. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Malasugue Fish Steak is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Malasugue Fish Steak is something that I have loved my whole life.
A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Whisk egg, salt, cornstarch and pepper together in a small bowl. Add malasugue fish cuts into the bowl; toss and mix. Add coated fish and fry with medium heat until they start to firm and turn into golden brown.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook malasugue fish steak using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Malasugue Fish Steak:
- Get 1 big onion bulb
- Prepare 5 small pieces of garlic
- Take 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Get 1/4-1/2 cut of butter
- Take 6-8 steak cuts Malasugue fish
- Get 1 teaspoon salt (depends on your taste)
- Get 1 teaspoon black pepper powder (depends on your taste)
- Take 2 egg
- Prepare 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Get 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce (depends on your taste)
Malasugue Fish Steak This is my first try on coating fish first with egg before cooking steak. Taste better as coat absorbs flavor from all ingredients. In a non-stick pan, heat oil. pan-fry the fish. FISH STEAK also called Fishtek or Bangus Steak is a Filipino dish.
Steps to make Malasugue Fish Steak:
- Whisk egg, salt, cornstarch and pepper together in a small bowl. Add malasugue fish cuts into the bowl; toss and mix.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add coated fish and fry with medium heat until they start to firm and turn into golden brown.
- Remove fish and set aside for around 5 minutes.
- Heat skillet and add butter. Stir butter until it melt then sauté garlic and onion.
- Add fried fish cuts and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- For flavor, add worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy with hot rice.
In a non-stick pan, heat oil. pan-fry the fish. FISH STEAK also called Fishtek or Bangus Steak is a Filipino dish. Junk Removal Service NYC; About Us; Services. Trash Pickup And Removal FISH STEAK also called Fishtek or Bangus Steak is a Filipino dish. It is sauteed with garlic, onion and cooked with fish steak sauce with an onion rings as a.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food malasugue fish steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!