Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, green chile steak dunigan. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green Chile Steak Dunigan is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Green Chile Steak Dunigan is something which I have loved my entire life.
Steak Dunigan with Green Chile Sauce (named for a patron, Pat Dunigan, who always insisted on adding green chiles to his steak.) Once the steak has soaked up all the chile goodness, grill the steak to a perfect medium-rare over a hot flame. The green chiles go into a skillet to create a caramelized. Reviews for: Photos of Green Chile Chicken Stew. Transfer steak to plates, divide mushrooms over them, and cover with Green Chile and Onion Sauce.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook green chile steak dunigan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chile Steak Dunigan:
- Prepare NY steaks or any high quality steak for char broiling or grilling
- Get mushrooms
- Prepare onion
- Prepare fresh green chile or
- Prepare canned green chile
- Take garlic, minced
- Take butter
- Get oil
- Make ready oregano, dry
- Prepare salt
- Take pepper
A perfectly grilled New York Strip smothered in stewed green chiles and mushrooms: absolutely beautiful and very New Mexican. With a wooden spoon, stir pork to coat, scraping the bottom of the skillet to loosen browned bits. Add chile peppers, jalapenos, and onions. Stir in tomato sauce and water.
Instructions to make Green Chile Steak Dunigan:
- Steak Dunigan was created over 50 years ago by the Pink Adobe restaurant in Santa Fe New Mexico, where it's still being served
- sauté onions in oil and butter, saute til clear, golden brown or darker however you like them, add the garlic about midway through once finished add the Green Chile ,oregano, salt & pepper cook till evenly hot then set aside while you prepare your steaks, any excess pan butter can be used over the potatoes & steak it picks up the flavors of the sauteed food
- At the same time saute mushrooms with butter, set aside and keep warm
- char broil steaks or cook on the grill season with salt & pepper or however you like, when done prepare your plates while the steaks are resting then plate the steaks and add toppings
- cover steaks with onion chile topping, then top with mushrooms
- serve with a salad, side of roasted, mashed, French fried or baked potato's, vegetables, and garlic bread
- may also be used with chicken or pork
- you love green Chile, feel free to add more ! if Chile's are to spicy you can use peppers and it's nice to mix the colors.
Add chile peppers, jalapenos, and onions. Stir in tomato sauce and water. Season to taste with onion salt, garlic salt, and salt and pepper. Roasted Green Chili Steak Sauce This makes a great steak dipping sauce or drizzle over your cooked steak. Increase ratio of ingredients as needed depending upon number of steaks and diners.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green chile steak dunigan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!