Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, juicy hamburger steak in steak sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
Here is how you cook that. Once it's cooked remove the hamburger steak. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. Complete, step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe for making Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have juicy hamburger steak in steak sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce:
- Get Domestic mixed ground meat
- Make ready Onion
- Take Cooked rice
- Make ready Panko
- Prepare Egg
- Make ready ☆Nutmeg
- Make ready ☆ Umami seasoning
- Take ☆Salt and pepper
- Take ☆Paprika powder
- Prepare [Steak Sauce]
- Make ready Soy sauce
- Make ready Mirin
- Get Cooking sake
- Prepare Margarine or butter
Gently combine the minced onions, butter, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and the meat. Don't overwork the meat or it will make the steaks tough. Slowly whisk in broth, then add worcestershire and thyme. In a bowl mix the ground chuck with the garlic powder, onion powder, worcestershire sauce, dry onion soup mix.
Instructions to make Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce:
- Mince the onions and add to a heat-resistant plate. Cover with wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Set aside and leave to cool.
- Add the ground meat -> the onions from Step 1 -> the egg -> the rice -> and the panko to the bowl and mix together. Mix in the ☆ ingredients. Continue to mix until it's sticky.
- Form the mixture into a hamburger shape. Pound the meat to remove any air, and make a shallow well in the center.
- Cook in an oiled frying pan on low to medium heat for 2 minutes. Turn over, cover with a lid, and cook on low heat for 5 to 6 minutes. Once it's cooked remove the hamburger steak.
- In the frying pan from Step 4, add the steak sauce ingredients, except for the margarine. Bring to a boil. Add the margarine last and bring to a simmer again.
- Cover the hamburger with the steak sauce and it's done.
Slowly whisk in broth, then add worcestershire and thyme. In a bowl mix the ground chuck with the garlic powder, onion powder, worcestershire sauce, dry onion soup mix. Drizzle the sauce over the hamburg and serve! Hamburg is often served with salad, potato salad, rice, fries… however you like! Juicy hamburger steaks swimming in savory gravy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food juicy hamburger steak in steak sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!