Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steak and potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steak And Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Steak And Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
G arlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet - This easy one-pan steak and potatoes recipe is SO simple and SO flavorful. Juicy steak and crisp-golden potatoes are pan-seared and cooked to perfection with a luscious garlic, herbs and butter sauce. The thing we love with flank is that it's a lean, yet soft cut of beef, meaning this garlic butter steak recipe is nearly impossible to mess up. Cube the steak and the potatoes.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have steak and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak And Potatoes:
- Take Ribeye OR Tenderloin
- Prepare Butter
- Make ready Potato
- Get Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Prepare Olive/vegetable oil
Use a baking dish that is large enough that the salad dressing covers the steak and. Cut steak into six pieces; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In an ovenproof Dutch oven, brown meat in oil on both sides. Stir in the soup, water, celery, red pepper, onion and thyme.
Instructions to make Steak And Potatoes:
- Season the steak with salt and pepper, liberally on one side, and none on the other. The potatoes should be cut into small blocks.
- Warm up the pan with olive oil and a teaspoon of butter scooped off the stick.
- Apply the steak to the pan once the butter has melted into the oil. The side that has been seasoned should be seared first.
- Since we're aiming for a seared outside, and a tender inside, flip your steak after the first side has turned golden brown.
- Repeat the searing for the non-seasoned side - some salt and pepper would remain on the pan, thus providing seasoning.
- At this point, both sides are seared. Keep cooking each side, flipping every thirty or so seconds to prevent overcooking, until you hit medium rare.
- At this point, set the steak on your plate to marinate itself in its juices. This is crucial: if you like your steak well done, there will be a chance to do it later.
- Simmer the potatoes on the pan on low burner. This will take 5-8 minutes, since we're starting the potatoes raw.
- Once the potatoes are done (they will take on a lightly translucent quality), turn off the heat, and bring the steak in to heat up the juices and simmer a bit. For those who want a well done steak, just don't turn off the heat.
- Let steak sit for a minute or two and serve.
In an ovenproof Dutch oven, brown meat in oil on both sides. Stir in the soup, water, celery, red pepper, onion and thyme. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. If you don't have a skillet that is completely oven-proof, you can use a regular metal or ceramic baking dish. Easy Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet with juicy seared steak and crispy roasted potatoes all oven baked in one pan.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food steak and potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!