Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, grilled steak and egg pockets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets is something that I have loved my entire life.
For the steak and eggs: Preheat a grill to medium-high. Grill steaks over high heat until medium-rare. Melt butter in pan over medium-low heat and crack in egg. Fry until white is set and yolk is still runny.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled steak and egg pockets using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets:
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup leftover grilled steak
- Make ready 2/3 cup diced onion
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Make ready 5 medium sized tortillas 6 inch
- Take To taste salt and pepper
- Prepare 1/4 cup hot sauce your favorite I used Crystal's hot sauce
- Make ready 2 tablespoons butter
- Get As needed mayonnaise to dip in optional
Remove from the heat and keep warm. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, fry eggs as desired. Spoon steak over pita breads; top with tomatoes, olives, cheese and eggs. Add bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms.
Instructions to make Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets:
- Cube the steak and dice the onion. Melt the butter in a skillet. Sauté the steak and onions in the butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook till done now add the eggs to the steak and onions. Move to a plate. Now add a good amount to each tortilla add the hot sauce.
- Roll them up add to the skillet flap side down. Turn as needed. Browning all around. Then move to a plate as each one is done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!
Spoon steak over pita breads; top with tomatoes, olives, cheese and eggs. Add bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms. Push vegetables to one side of the pan and add steak slices. Cook eggs, season with salt and pepper. Season steak strips with salt and pepper, and sauté in a little oil over medium high heat until caramelized and heated through.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food grilled steak and egg pockets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!