Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, rib eye steak with potato-carrot mash. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Responsibly Raised Beef on Family Farms. Exceptional Quality, Premium Beef From The Heart Of The Northwest. Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash JeizRobles Quezon City, Philippines. Instructions to make Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash: Peel and chop carrots and potatoes.
Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook rib eye steak with potato-carrot mash using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash:
- Get thick rib eye steaks
- Get rosemary and butter for basting
- Make ready carrots
- Take small potatoes
- Get Salt and Pepper
- Get Garlic Powder
- Get Butter
Cooking the potatoes in the steak pan ensures you'll make the most of all the lovely, meaty flavours. Stir in the cheese, sour cream, scallions, and salt and pepper to taste. Slice the steaks across the grain and transfer to dinner plates. Serve the potatoes on the side with the bacon crumbled on top.
Steps to make Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash:
- Peel and chop carrots and potatoes. Place in small pot with chicken broth and boil for at least 20 minutes.
- When soft enough, drain broth and retain 1/4 cup of broth. Mash until your desired smoothness is reached. Add a splash of milk, a tablespoon of butter or more if desired, salt and pepper to taste and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside.
- For the steak, season generously with salt and pepper before cooking in a pan at maximum heat and enough olive oil. Make sure to put the steak in just when the oan starts to smoke.
- Cook each side for 2 minutes for medium. Longer if preferred. Baste with butter and rosemary on the same pan just before taking it out.
- Serve and enjoy. Can be served with other sides.
Slice the steaks across the grain and transfer to dinner plates. Serve the potatoes on the side with the bacon crumbled on top. Rib-eye steak (which comes from — you guessed it — the rib section, or mid-section, of the cow) is a full-flavored cut of beef with lots of marbling throughout, which keeps it juicy when cooked. It's often reserved for special occasions, like birthdays and anniversaries. Fan the steak slices on a serving plate and garnish with the bone and the roasted garlic halves.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food rib eye steak with potato-carrot mash recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!