Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bbq cheese steak pizza. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Order Online For Pickup or Delivery Spread crust with barbecue sauce. Add steak strips, cheese, pepper and onion to pizza. Cheese Steak Pizza on the Grill Strips of tender, juicy grilled Sirloin is what gives this cheese steak pizza it's unmistakable flavor. Brush your favorite BBQ sauce on the grilled pizza dough and finish off by topping with sauteed onions, mushrooms, panceta and provolone cheese.
BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bbq cheese steak pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza:
- Take 2 each red, yellow bell pepper, sliced
- Make ready 1 each onion, sliced
- Make ready 3/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb shaved steak
- Take 1 tsp Steak Seasoning
- Make ready 1 each Pre-Made Pizza Crust
- Take 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- Get 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
- Prepare 3 tbsp Parmesan
- Get 2 tbsp Real Bacon Bits
- Get 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
Then carefully place the cooked meat, onion, and pepper mixture on the cheese, and top with the remaining cheese. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Top with beef mixture, then cheese. Spread pizza sauce over crust and dot with cream cheese.
Instructions to make BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza:
- Set oven at 350. Brown meat and veggies, drain well. Season.
- Spread butter over crust. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Sprinkle outer edge with Parmesan.
- Spread BBQ sauce on crust, top with meat mix, top with freshly grated cheddar. Sprinkle with bacon and parsley.
- Bake @ 350 about 20-25 mins til cheese is melted and golden.
- Note: I used leftover cheese steak mix from previous night, if you make cheese steaks this is a nice way to get two meals out of it.
Top with beef mixture, then cheese. Spread pizza sauce over crust and dot with cream cheese. Top with pepper mixture, beef, pepper rings and remaining provolone cheese. Season steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bbq cheese steak pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!