Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sticky rice (with rice cooker). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders! Choose Click & Collect Or Delivery. Place sticky rice in your rice cooker.
Sticky Rice (With Rice cooker) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sticky Rice (With Rice cooker) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sticky rice (with rice cooker) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky Rice (With Rice cooker):
- Prepare 2 Cups Sticky rice
- Get 200 g Ground pork or mince sliced pork
- Get 4 Shitake mushroom
- Make ready 2 tbsp. dried onion
- Prepare Some Oil
- Prepare 250 ml Water or Chicken stock
- Take 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Prepare Optional: Dried small shrimps
- Prepare Meat Marinate Below:
- Prepare 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp. Sesame oil
- Get 1 tbsp. Rice Wine
Easy sticky rice recipe - just to cook basic rice in your rice cooker. After that, cover the lid and let it sit for at least half an hour. Sticky rice grains are usually covered in some hard shells and the only way to soften it up is to soak the rice before you proceed to cook. Line a steamer basket with non-stick parchment (this stops the rice sticking to the metal).
Steps to make Sticky Rice (With Rice cooker):
- Rinse sticky rice and soak for 2-3 hours. Then dump the water.
- During step1, prepare below: Soak shitake with hot water, once soft cut into small pieces. Ground pork marinate with “Meat Marinate”.
- Heat up a pan and add oil, then add the marinated meat, dried onion, shiitake mushroom (can add dried ship now), pan fry till fragrant. Add salt then mix well. Remove from heat.
- Put step 3 into the sticky rice pot, Add soy sauce and chicken stock. Mix everything and cook for 30 mins in the rice cooker.
- Once done, open the rice cooker and mix everything. (Try a little to make sure the rice is fully cooked, if not, close the lid while hot and steam for another 10 mins.)
Sticky rice grains are usually covered in some hard shells and the only way to soften it up is to soak the rice before you proceed to cook. Line a steamer basket with non-stick parchment (this stops the rice sticking to the metal). Sit the tight-fitting steamer on top, then bring to a simmer. Try to use the short-grain rice variety, if you can. Short-grain rice tends to have a higher starch content than medium or long-grain rice, which makes it slightly more sticky.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sticky rice (with rice cooker) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!