Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ribs king in sweet sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ribs King in Sweet Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Ribs King in Sweet Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Delve Into Every Delicious Necessity From Our Famous Food Hall. Buy Online Today Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Ribs King in Sweet Sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ribs king in sweet sauce using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ribs King in Sweet Sauce:
- Prepare Spare Ribs
- Prepare Marinade
- Prepare stock powder
- Prepare salt
- Get baking powder
- Take corn flour
- Take rice flour
- Make ready egg white
- Take water
- Take Sauce Ingredients
- Take vinegar
- Make ready Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare soy sauce
- Take oyster sauce
- Prepare honey
- Prepare brown sugar
- Make ready salt
- Get onion cut
- Make ready Cornstarch solution
- Take water
- Prepare Meat Tenderizer
- Get baking powder
- Prepare water
This process will ensure the meat is soft and tender. But you can use ketchup and brown sugar if that is what you have on. BBQ ribs and chicken wings have got to be some of my favourite dishes, and so when I got into cooking I decided I wanted to perfect my own recipe for a great BBQ sauce. This is sticky, sweet, tangy, with a hint of spice.
Steps to make Ribs King in Sweet Sauce:
- Cut spare ribs into individual pieces. Baked 1/2 tsp baking powder at 150 degree celcius for 10 minutes. This will make the soda powder alkaline. Dissolve in bowl of water and soak spare ribs for 4 hours. Remove ribs and soak in clean water overnight. This process will ensure the meat is soft and tender.
- Marinate ribs with marinade ingredients for 4 hours.
- Heat up oil in wok at 150 degree celcius and deep fry ribs for 10 minutes or golden brown. Remove. Heat oil at 200 degree celcius and refry ribs for a few seconds to remove excess oil and make it crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil and stir fry onions till aroma. Pour in sauce ingredients and let it boil. Add in cornstarch solution to thicken sauce and add in fried ribs and quickly stir to coat the sauce on the ribs.
- Serve and decorate plate.
BBQ ribs and chicken wings have got to be some of my favourite dishes, and so when I got into cooking I decided I wanted to perfect my own recipe for a great BBQ sauce. This is sticky, sweet, tangy, with a hint of spice. It cooks beautifully on ribs and caramalises so well on wings. Double cooked to give a tender inside and a crispy outside, the ribs are then doused in a sweet/sour/chilli sauce, resulting in an incredibly tasty (although admittedly very messy!) finger food treat. The sauce is basically a slightly tarted up sweet and sour, in which the secret ingredient is our freeze-dried pineapple powder, and to give extra chilli crunch and heat, just add more chopped.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food ribs king in sweet sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!