Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, restaurant steak at home. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Restaurant Steak at Home is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Restaurant Steak at Home is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
A basic, inexpensive cast iron pan is the steaks best friend. Heavy on the metal, able to hold a lot of heat, cast iron pans make the perfect restaurant-quality steak. Infrared burners can radiate a lot of heat into a steak, but only by having contact with that intense heat can you cook the steak hot and fast enough to make it perfect. Omaha Steaks' History Steak is often the focus of many upscale restaurant meals using wood-fired ovens and other specialty equipment; however, steak is accessible for the home cook through Omaha Steaks.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook restaurant steak at home using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant Steak at Home:
- Make ready 2 slice Steak beef (1.5 - 2 cm thick)
- Get 2 pieces Beef tallow
- Take 2 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1 Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp Brandy
- Get Steak sauce
- Take 100 ml Ponzu
- Get 2 tsp Mirin
- Take 1 1/3 tbsp Onion (grated)
- Get Garnish
- Prepare 2 Potatoes
- Prepare 5 Watercress
- Prepare 2 pats Butter
Pat the steaks dry and then brush each steak with the oil. Mix the salt and pepper on a plate, then roll each steak in the salt and pepper mixture, liberally covering all sides. If you're cooking your steaks in the oven, take a tip from restaurant chefs start by searing the meat on the stovetop, then finish up in a super-hot oven. This stovetop-to-oven process results in a steak with a deeply caramelized crust and a tender and perfectly cooked interior.
Instructions to make Restaurant Steak at Home:
- Take the beef out of the refrigerator at least an hour before cooking to bring to room temperature. If you cook it while still cold, the interior heat won't rise enough and the juices won't seep out.
- Wash the potatoes and remove the eyes. Arrange on a plate, wrap with plastic wrap, and heat in a microwave at 600 W for about 4 - 4:30. They're ready when you can easily pass a skewer through.
- Prepare a lid and a lightly-wrung out kitchen towel next to the frying pan. This will be important when reducing the temperature of the frying pan to steam, so be sure to have them ready.
- Mix the steak sauce ingredients together and pour into a container. Once you completed all the preparations, heat the frying pan over medium heat and melt the beef tallow.
- If you can't get beef tallow, you can use some butter or vegetable oil (the butter will prevent burning). If you use vegetable oil, it won't be aromatic.
- Once the oil comes out of the beef tallow, add the mashed garlic and stir-fry until fragrant. Adjust the heat so that the garlic doesn't burn.
- Sprinkle the meat with the salt and pepper. If possible, use mill-ground black pepper and rock salt. The salt will bring out the moisture of the meat, so be absolutely sure to do this step just before cooking!
- When the beef tallow has dissolved enough and the garlic begins to brown, remove both from the pan and increase the heat to the highest setting. You'll know the pan is ready when you see white smoke rising.
- When transferring to the pan, first fry the side of the meat that will be served facing up. For a nicer finish, try not to move them any more than necessary. Once the side has browned nicely, flip it over.
- Cook the other side in the same way until browned, then turn off the heat. Press the damp towel onto the bottom of the pan to reduce the heat. It will become hot, so be careful not to burn yourself.
- Cover with the lid and steam over low heat. For 2 cm thick steaks, this should take about 1 minute. You'll be able to figure out your preference with practice.
- When the steaming is about done, return the heat to its highest setting and remove the lid. Once the heat has returned to high heat, flambé the brandy. Turn off the heat and remove the meat.
- Once the heat has been removed, turn the heat back on. Add the prepared steak sauce and mix with the remaining steak juices. Heat until just before boiling.
- Transfer to a plate and serve. When you cut the meat, the juices will come out, so cut it just before serving.
If you're cooking your steaks in the oven, take a tip from restaurant chefs start by searing the meat on the stovetop, then finish up in a super-hot oven. This stovetop-to-oven process results in a steak with a deeply caramelized crust and a tender and perfectly cooked interior. Oven Roasted Steak with Red Wine Pan Sauce. Restaurant Style Steak Easy, delicious, flavorful, perfectly seared steaks cooked on a cast iron. Skip the fancy steakhouse and make these Restaurant Style Steaks at home today!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food restaurant steak at home recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!