Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, beef steak in refreshing japanese marinade. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
We Use Our Skill And Knowledge To Select Meat Specifically For Its Tenderness And Flavour. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Beef Steak in Refreshing Japanese Marinade.
Beef Steak in Refreshing Japanese Marinade is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Beef Steak in Refreshing Japanese Marinade is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook beef steak in refreshing japanese marinade using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak in Refreshing Japanese Marinade:
- Make ready Beef Steak
- Take Onion
- Take Salt and pepper
- Take A Bonito dashi stock
- Take (A) Soy sauce
- Prepare (A) Lemon juice
Before you jump to Beef Steak in Refreshing Japanese Marinade recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Here is how you can achieve it.
Steps to make Beef Steak in Refreshing Japanese Marinade:
- Use a meat hammer or the back of a knife to pound the meat several times. Reform the expanded meat to its former shape, and flavor both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled frying pan until it starts to smoke, then add the meat from Step 1. Cook both sides until crispy, about medium rare!
- Add the A ingredients to a plastic bag, then add the steak from Step 2 while it's hot to let the flavors soak in.
- Slice the onions, and add to a bowl with some salt (not listed). Pour in boiling water and let sit for a minute, then pour out the water and press down on the onions.
- Add the onions to the bag from Step 3, close and let the marinade for at least an hour and it's complete. Serve together with plenty of vegetables!
Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Here is how you can achieve it. Beef Steak in Refreshing Japanese Marinade is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food beef steak in refreshing japanese marinade recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!