Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, barbecue sauce beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low Prices on Bbq Sauce Stubbs. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil and brown the meat in batches. Transfer the beef mixture to the slow cooker.
Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have barbecue sauce beef stew using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew:
- Make ready Beef stew meat
- Take [Marinade]
- Make ready steak powder
- Get salt
- Make ready black or white pepper
- Get soy sauce
- Prepare oyster sauce
- Prepare paprika
- Make ready sriracha sauce (optional)
- Prepare Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare dried herbs
- Make ready [Cook]
- Make ready big onion
- Prepare garlic
- Prepare beef or chicken broth
- Make ready dried bay leaves
- Prepare carrots
- Prepare celery sticks
- Take Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare soy sauce
- Take salt
- Make ready oyster sauce
- Take sugar
- Take BBQ sauce
- Make ready corn flour + water (slurry)
Barbecue Beef Stew fits the bill perfectly. Pieces of beef chuck and onions are slow-roasted in a barbecue-infused sauce and served over a bed of rice. This recipe evolved from the fact that I'm really not a traditional beef stew person. Looking for the perfect Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew recipe? look no further!
Steps to make Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew:
- Marinade stew beef meat for 20 minutes or overnight
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and brown beef stew meat
- Place meat at the bottom of the pot of slow cooker; add chopped onion, garlic, bay leaves, carrots, celery and a portion of stock and cook for approximately 10 to 15 minutes in a normal pot/slow cooker on max
- Halfway through, add remainder of stock or water and flavor accordingly with salt, sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, oyster sauce
- 20 minutes before serving, add in slurry, turn up heat until the stew has thickened
- Serve with rice or pasta
This recipe evolved from the fact that I'm really not a traditional beef stew person. Looking for the perfect Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food barbecue sauce beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!