Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, a chef's recipe for sweet onion "steak" with garlic butter soy sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Strip Steak with Onion Sauce is better than going to a steak house! Perfectly cooked strip steak with a melt in your mouth, sweet onion sauce! A Steakhouse Worthy Recipe For Cooking At Home Steak. Nothing says guy food like a big juicy steak.
A Chef's Recipe for Sweet Onion "Steak" With Garlic Butter Soy Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. A Chef's Recipe for Sweet Onion "Steak" With Garlic Butter Soy Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook a chef's recipe for sweet onion "steak" with garlic butter soy sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make A Chef's Recipe for Sweet Onion "Steak" With Garlic Butter Soy Sauce:
- Prepare 2 Sweet onions (onions)
- Make ready 2 tbsp Butter
- Take 1 clove ○Garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp ○Soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp ○Mirin
- Make ready 1 tbsp ○Sake
- Make ready 1 tbsp ○Water
- Get 1 pinch ○Sugar
- Make ready 1 Green onions or scallions
In a large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat. This recipe combines the flavors of teriyaki sauce, pineapple, sweet onion, red pepper, cashews and a little garlic with tender chicken and swiss cheese (it's a wonderful addition!). It is easy to prepare; just requires a little simmer-time. Home > Recipes > sweet onion- sauce.
Steps to make A Chef's Recipe for Sweet Onion "Steak" With Garlic Butter Soy Sauce:
- Slice the sweet onions (onions) into 1 cm slices. Finely chop the garlic and mix together with the ○ ingredients.
- Heat some butter in a frying pan.
- Sauté the sweet onions over medium heat. Agitate the pan rather than touching the onions while they sauté so that they don't break apart.
- Once they have browned, flip them over. They have a nice color, don't they? Sauté the other side the same way!
- When both sides are nicely browned, add the ○ mixture! Be careful of splattering oil!
- Coat the entire surface of the simmered onions.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish as you like with green onions.
It is easy to prepare; just requires a little simmer-time. Home > Recipes > sweet onion- sauce. A very colorful and cool Spring or Summer dish.. cooks.com - cooking, recipes and more Place steak pieces in a gallon size resealable bag. In a mixing bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey and garlic. Pour over steak, seal bag while pressing out excess air … To make the garlic steak butter, combine butter, garlic, salt, and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food a chef's recipe for sweet onion "steak" with garlic butter soy sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!