Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, steak egg and cheese bagel. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak egg and cheese bagel is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Steak egg and cheese bagel is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
A bagel freshly toasted with real butter that holds a tender, juicy steak patty, a fluffy folded egg, melty American cheese and savory grilled onions McDonald's steak, egg, and cheese bagel is so filling and delicious. It's a fluffy omelet topped with melty cheese and hearty steak and onions. Once the other side is set fold the egg in half like an omelet and then over again so that its folded in quarters. Take one side of each bagel off of the grill onto each plate.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak egg and cheese bagel using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak egg and cheese bagel:
- Make ready 1 pkg breakfast steaks
- Make ready 1 pkg everything bagels
- Get 1/2 onion
- Prepare 1 Tbsp garlic podwer
- Take 1 Tbsp season salt
- Get 1 Tbs Chicago steak seasoning by grill mate
- Take 1 Tbsp butter
- Take 1 tsp olive oil
- Get 6 slices cheese of your choice
- Get 1 tsp chipotle aoli
- Take 1 tsp steak sauce of your choice
- Prepare 6 eggs
Also Know, what is the steak at Mcdonalds made of? Salt, butter, onions and a half tsp of sugar. Toast the bagel When the "steak" is done, dry it out. Place a slice of cheese onto the face of each bagel half.
Instructions to make Steak egg and cheese bagel:
- Slice your onion.
- Using a cast iron skillet on med heat. Melt butter
- Once butter is melted add onion and half the seasonings.
- Once the onions are sautéed in same pan add the steak and rest of the seasonings. Cook about 3-5 min on each side adding onion to top of steak
- Toast the bagels while meat is cooking
- Once toasted spread on the chipotle aoli on both sides
- Steak should be done by this time. So in a small frying pan add oil.
- Once heated fry an egg like you like it. I prefer overeasy
- Now time to assemble while egg cooks place cheese steak and onion then once egg is done egg and top with steak sauce and other part of bagel
- Side note.: you can leave it open face without other part of bagel and eat it with a fork and knife. It is messy from the egg but soooo worth the extra napkins
Toast the bagel When the "steak" is done, dry it out. Place a slice of cheese onto the face of each bagel half. Divide the meat into four portions and stack one portion onto the cheese on the bottom bagel half. Place the finished omelette onto the meat on the bottom half of the sandwich. Finish by flipping the top half of the sandwich over onto the bottom.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food steak egg and cheese bagel recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!