Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy steak & cheese sub sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
If you are making this for Valentine's Day, you could use our special Valentine's Rib-Eye Steak - be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as it is a larger steak designed for two to share. We like to serve this with jasmine rice and some steamed pak choi or broccoli. Combine water, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, mustard, onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Mix the spices together and roll the lamb steaks in the spices and drizzle with the olive oil.
Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spicy steak & cheese sub sandwiches using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches:
- Prepare lb. shaved steak
- Prepare salt
- Prepare fresh cracked black pepper
- Take crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare A1 Steak sauce, or any steak sauce, your preference
- Get vegetable oil
- Prepare green bell pepper, jullianed
- Take onion, jullianed
- Prepare jalapeno, jullianed, seeded or unseeded, your choice
- Prepare butter
- Make ready Italian Steak Rolls or Hoagie Buns
- Prepare pepper jack cheese
The spicy part is not that much. We may call this a steak rub, but this spicy steak rub also does well with chicken and potatoes. Chimichurri is a South American steak sauce similar to salsa verde - but with a little kick. Tender steak sliced thin and coated in an amazing sweet and spicy Szechuan sauce!
Instructions to make Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches:
- In bowl combine steak, A1, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes. I like to leave it for several hours.
- Saute green pepper, onion and jalapeno in butter until tender. My husband likes it charred a bit so I leave it longer than I normally would.
- In another skillet saute steak in vegetable oil until browned. If any grease, drain.
- Preheat oven to Broil, low.
- Slice bread (if not already sliced) lengthwise, but not all the way thru. You want a pocket to stuff with steak, peppers and cheese.
- Place bread on baking sheet and divide equally between the four buns, the steak, and peppers/onions.
- Layer with bun with steak, then peppers and onions, then top with a piece of cheese. I like to tear the cheese in half, and place it longways on the bun to cover all the steak, & pepper mixture.
- Broil until cheese is melted, bubbly and starting to brown.
- Serve immediately!
- Tips- Any cut of steak will do. I partially freeze mine, then cut it in extremely thin slices. You can also get your butcher to shave it for you. My favorite steak to use for this is ribeye . - - To make it spicer add additional red pepper flakes or an additional jalapeno. - - If you want it spicy leave the seeds in the jalapeno, if you want to tame the spicy just a bit remove the seeds and cut back on the red pepper flakes.
Chimichurri is a South American steak sauce similar to salsa verde - but with a little kick. Tender steak sliced thin and coated in an amazing sweet and spicy Szechuan sauce! This one-pan beef dish is low carb and perfect for a quick and easy, filling family meal. If you've been looking to try beef Szechuan style, you're in for a treat! Hold the fat side of the steaks against the pan to render the fat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy steak & cheese sub sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!